ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new fiat 500 abarth

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
i wil be doing, no massive windscreen stickers or anything stupid this time...just nice and simple :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
i really wanted grey aswell but insurance said like for like etc and plans are really simple :

TMC box off my other one fitted (rolled 164bhp and 200ftlb)
wing mirror covers painted black
eibach (abarth approved) lowering springs
and im also tempted to get the roof wrapped black

wheels aswell but not for a very very long time
FPMSL! You do crack me up.

Lowering springs will have it looking perfect and not too low.

Decent plans, I wouldn't do the roof, spoils the looks imo. Was there a black abarth 500?

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
FPMSL! You do crack me up.

Lowering springs will have it looking perfect and not too low.

Decent plans, I wouldn't do the roof, spoils the looks imo. Was there a black abarth 500?

thought you would like that ;)

and my friend has a black one with full miltek, tmc box and oz allergerita (however you spell it) wheels and koni suspension with custom springs so it sits just right
his is about 170bhp i think

pics:
163908_10150112382546195_506521194_8080922_2546439_n.jpg

183885_10150135458326195_506521194_8401612_692800_n.jpg

the grey one has the pulce racing front splitter
183533_10150136167836195_506521194_8408870_3410236_n.jpg

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
The grey one needs red bits mate and the black one has probably the worst set of alloys wheels i've ever seen as a modification.

Unsprung weight? Give a f**k!

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
The grey one needs red bits mate and the black one has probably the worst set of alloys wheels i've ever seen as a modification.

Unsprung weight? Give a f**k!

unsprung weight dontchankow.........i think the esseesse wheels are perfect tbh

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
unsprung weight dontchankow.........i think the esseesse wheels are perfect tbh
The grey one has the SS wheels?

I love them so much! I need to drop my card on the window of the Grey one local to me.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
yeh the grey one has esseesse wheels.......i would get them in black on my car though

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I love wheels like that, the FRP has similar design. Always thought they looked nice and big "stretched".

How much are they?

Clio
TBF to him, he has said about 3 times in this thread the insurance company specified it had to a like for like replacement.

Ah right I thought that was just because he chose a 500 and they were getting fussy about what spec they'd replace!

I just wondered if he could have got something different as I don't think I'd ever crash/write off/sell or whatever and get the same again.