ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New! Got My car tonyt Bargain!

Clio & Audi A3
Hello People. Im Tom From Exeter, Im 17 year's old and i work as a Apprentice car mechanic and i love it!. Bought my First Clio tonight of a freind's dad for 200-Quid! Bargain... No mot, Or Tax, Failed Mot on Front coil Spring, hand brake wobely, Windscreen wiper and a few bulb's! and bloke doesnt have the time. I Will get her all sorted tomorrow and in for Re-test. Any Idea's People? Thank's for reading!! :cool:

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
Welcome tommy, im local to Exeter, work at carphone warehouse in princesshay... i can usually be seen bombing it around town thru rush hour traffic in a blue cup with Cs stickers... give us a toot when ur on the road...

Clio & Audi A3
Urm it's a 1999 one mateyy yeah will do, only brought it back to work at like 11 oclock so tomorrow dude hopefully lol