ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new head unit what shall i get

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

ok time has come for me to splash out :D

i currently have a alpine 7893r, any way i want a new headunit, no limit on cost...

as im getting a spanking deal through a m8, like 75% off :D or any product i want...

went and had a look today and he had a pioneer new unit was 1 of there high end units that was din sized but was a navi unit looked nice, not a huge pioneer fan though :S

alpine look to have some nice new 2004 stuff coming out but i dont like the 2003 units...

also thought about becker and nak but not sure he can get Nak :( any other units to look at ???

thoguht about a tv headunit, but would mean fitting it in the heatervents....

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

Im waiting a bit to see what comes out in the way of hard drive units or the new Alpines that you can hook a Ipod up to. I heard they arent out till October though :( How about the Alpine F#1 gear if your feeling flush?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

thought about it, and i love alpine, but they are just looking boring to me now...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

hnmmm looking at a few diff ones....

i can get this ...

http://www.pioneer.co.uk/images/products/carnavigationsystem/pioneer/1024677552412anh_p9r_ew_detailpage.jpg

for under 100 quid... its the pioneer sat nav unit... or i can get any other units like http://www.pioneer.co.uk/images/products/carnavigationpackage/pioneer/1057224999000avic990hvt_detailpage.jpg
for a similar price, the last 1 is the top b****cks pioneer unit... just not sure weather its what i want or weather to go for alpine or summit ???

help people........

how much will you want for yours when you get rid??? taking into account that you got such a good deal on the new one!;)