ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Headunit please, help

6/468 17poo
I wanna get an mp3 headunit, currently have a sony md h/u with 6 cd changer, sound is ok but quite fancy an alpine or something.also lookin into buying an sony hd5 walkman (mp3 player) so this will need to be able to connect to the alpine

will an alpine link with the current steering wheel controls as they are sony?do i just buy a new lead from autoleads?

also budget around £200, or are DVD headunits the next best thing??
Ryan,any suggestions please

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
DVD headunits are expensive. Only go down thsiroute if you are willing to spend some good money.

The alpine should have a link available for the steering wheel controls. I suggest before you purchase the head unit you check either online or in Halfrauds that there is a link available.

For that budget you should find what you are looking for, throw in another £50 for good measure ;)

If you going down the Alpine route then consider getting an iPod instead as this fully controls the Pod via the HU.