ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New here r26.r owner looking for a 172/82 clio :)

Already own a renaultsport I have a r26r in nimbus grey, just sold my impreza turbo and looking to replace it with a 172/182 to use a daily driver and occasional track car. Hoping to get a fairly standard clio and add a few mods myself.

Any good cars for sale in the north east? only looking to spent 1800 will i get a decent enough one for that?

cheers.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Well howdy on this side! Didn't know you were in the market matey!

Don't have many pics to be honest

bemaryga.jpg

aqesadyj.jpg

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I don't think a ph1 is for you - I think you would hate the dash!

You got a budget in mind? that usually determines what's what!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Welcome!

Does anyone actually read the OP anymore?

You could get a tidy ph2 172 for 1800 or a higher milage 182.

Theres some right bargains to be had at times!

Cheers mate, yeah I've seen some bargains 172/182's ranging from 1000-3500 I dont see the point in paying 3500 for one i'd rather have a high miler for 1200 quid lol.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Welcome, your meg looks awesome!

You'll be able to get a 172 for your budget mate, have a gander in for sale section on here

Cheers G 172
I'm going to try and look at a few local ones today a cup and two ph2 172's. One is standard and one has got questionable mods for my taste but ill see when I get there.

Wish there was some good cars for sale in north east. Been to look at 2 and they were pretty poor not been looked after at all :(

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
THanks for messaging me today- I must admit your car looks really nice on the red interlagos wheels-

I sold steve Saunders Lunar grey last year-

PM me again if you want- with the spec of the R.
PM me your mobile if you want-

Steve

Well i've won one on ebay and hopefully picking it up tomorrow :)

It's a ph2 in Monaco blue which I think looks really nice on the clios.

Looking for some nice wheels and lower suspension now lol. Do I have to become a paid up member on here to view the for sale section?

yes you do mate think its around £12 but it's the best money you'll ever spend tbh... There's a dodgy Monaco going about Newcastle at the min saying belt was done when it wasn't and has been clocked.. my mates old car hence i know the belts weren't done and had higher mileage than the bloke is saying now..

Going to pay up now so I can check the for sale section out.

I hope it's not the dodgy Monaco 172 mate you've got me worried now :(

Going to pay up now so I can check the for sale section out.

I hope it's not the dodgy Monaco 172 mate you've got me worried now :(

I've replied 2 you in PM mate, if you've bought the 1 im thinking you have it had 2 listings.. one as a buy now and 1 as Auction, if so thats not the dodgy 1 mate, tbh i doubt he'll try sell it just yet after it was only the other week i ripped him a new arse hole about it

Got your pm cheers mate.

​Lol thank fuk its not the dodgy one :) I can sleep tonight now lol

yeah i saved another lad from buying it around 2 weeks ago, fella tried 2 say had belt done on 60ish k and that the car was on 80odd k but when my mate sold it had over 93k on it with NO service history etc.... The 1 you've got looked lovely and clean tbh, good buy at the price aswel ;)

yeah i saved another lad from buying it around 2 weeks ago, fella tried 2 say had belt done on 60ish k and that the car was on 80odd k but when my mate sold it had over 93k on it with NO service history etc.... The 1 you've got looked lovely and clean tbh, good buy at the price aswel ;)

What a div I hope nobody buys it :(

Cheers bud I'll get some pics up once I've collected it :)

Well here it is... very impressed with it. It's loads better condition than the flame red 172 and the blue 172 cup id previously looked at and this one cost me nearly 700 less :)

rupe6une.jpg