ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New here r26.r owner looking for a 172/82 clio :)

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Should freshen things up nicely them. Search whiteline arb on here, one of the best things I added to mine especially if you're planning odd track day

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Ye four decent matching tyres makes a big difference, have a read in the tyre poll thread in the tyre, brake, suspension section. It's a pinned/sticky thread right at top, lots of info in there. Get yourself a coffee as its a few pages long!

I rate the oem fit Contisport contacts and Michelin PE2, both very good tyres ime

Settled in nicely with his RS brother

aby9ynyn.jpg

mypu6yqe.jpg

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
No cup packs? If not, you might have to change the hubs if you want the cup suspension due to bolt spacing differences.

No idea mate just a normal 172, I'm not sure what cup pack means lol...and if I have to swap hubs i'll just leave the standard shocks maybe look at coilovers instead then.

Clio RS 200
Areet matey, nice clio......knew it wouldn't take u long to get one
Would like to join u on track day sometime soon :)

Alright stew or Craig? Lol.
You missed out on an mint trackday the day mate at angelsey. Next one I'm doing now July 24th oulton park :)