ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Humberside police cars....

Tav

Clio 197
i meant the T5 and ST! Can't see them doing less than 25 even at over a tonne tbh!

Think a daily average would be high teens to low 20's. The T5's are really thirsty lugging all that Volvo estate bodywork about and all the kit in the boot. Depends what sort of day it is. If you imagine they sit for long periods at idle, then get thrashed like hell to catch up with people before sitting at idle again for ages. Not an easy day for the car.

A ANIMAL
Think a daily average would be high teens to low 20's. The T5's are really thirsty lugging all that Volvo estate bodywork about and all the kit in the boot. Depends what sort of day it is. If you imagine they sit for long periods at idle, then get thrashed like hell to catch up with people before sitting at idle again for ages. Not an easy day for the car.

My brothers 850R only does 17mpg to mid 20's is a dream tbh

Tav

Clio 197
Like I said depends how you drive it. My dad drove them daily for about 7 or 8 years. Friends got an 850R estate and he manages to get low 20's so I was right in what I said.