ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Humberside police cars....

Leon Cupra 300
This is the most mega IMO... Lexus ISF

p1.jpg

They have a couple of Evo X's too, no pics yet though.

http://www.thisishullandeastriding....criminals/article-1141052-detail/article.html

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
lol comedy gold.

the st220 and T5's average about 12mpg. i reckon that may well dip below 10mpg.. lol

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Very Nice Indeed..... Some Police Officers get to drive some seriously nice cars :(

leon cupra R
lexus was at the place i work at the mo, was a while back though, was in silver

police cars will only get better

RB 182 FF
Yes it was often seen frequenting around the local Mcdonalds in sussex, talking to boyracers, which I may add did not include me!!

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
When are the police EVER going to be doing 175mph?

This is far too powerful and fast for the police, as soon as a fast car is involved they call in helicopters.

f**king monkeys.

Do all of the exhausts work ?? Or are two of them dummies ?

they are all dummy exhausts
Pmsl ! Seriously ?? Where do the exhaust gasses come from ?

Was'nt this used as a tool of awareness round dogging/ cruise locations and not pursuit? shame, where you would put the crims is beggers belife lol
Yep never used for persuits etc, only used as a promo car. They gave it back a while ago, then it turned up on PH.

Focus RS mk1
Pmsl ! Seriously ?? Where do the exhaust gasses come from ?

Yep never used for persuits etc, only used as a promo car. They gave it back a while ago, then it turned up on PH.

the four exaust tips you see are just trims attached to the bumper, the actual pipe sits behind them and isnt even joined, one pipe each side. im a lexus tech, they go well just a shame the finishing touches like that are not real

ITB BG 182
I think the car looks good and that, great that they have some thing with more power. But at the end of the day if the chase gets too risky then they have to back off.

Lol about time they got something decent, better than them stupid protons I see when I'm over that way. Always laugh at them.

the four exaust tips you see are just trims attached to the bumper, the actual pipe sits behind them and isnt even joined, one pipe each side. im a lexus tech, they go well just a shame the finishing touches like that are not real
Ah right, cheers for filling me on it. It sounds a proper cheap arse design to me.

Evo 8 MR
When are the police EVER going to be doing 175mph?

This is far too powerful and fast for the police, as soon as a fast car is involved they call in helicopters.

f**king monkeys.

Even with the helicopters they fail to catch criminals so this is becoming a must have nowadays.

Although reading the article it states it has several computer system but no loss in performance, I find that very hard to believe.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
it's pathetic. Awesome cars but they are too worried to bump them! So they just chase folk and let them crash into innocent motorists...