ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new hybrid pics

Audi TT 225 Quattro
went round midges yesterday to help him refit his carbon bonnet, turned up to find out his gone shopping :rolleyes: so i pulled out the camera and took a few snaps while i waited:D ....
DSCF2910.jpg

DSCF2918.jpg

DSCF2911.jpg

DSCF2920.jpg

DSCF2922.jpg

DSCF2923.jpg

DSCF2925.jpg

DSCF2930.jpg

DSCF2932.jpg

DSCF2904.jpg

DSCF2939.jpg

DSCF2945.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
DSCF2945.jpg

Loving that pic!

I should be the owner of the black one...... :(

Midge had issues with it fella iirc.

Looks like a proper sl4g in that pic though, nice.

^
Jays car has the engine & the wide track on it too, the engine isn't exactly standard either. It's a mint car :cool:

Midge's looks a proper track sl*g :)

k-tec carbon bonnet went for a flying lesson on the m25 at a 3 figure speed, we put pins on it yesterday because the latched had snapped off, should stay put now

Audi TT 225 Quattro
lol its not a replica, it does'nt have the stickers;) i never intended it to look like a williams i just think the gold speedlines suit mk1 valvers/williams down to the ground hence why i have a set, same story with turinis and mk2's. the wheels are the corret colour ali thank you;) ive had them next to a brand new orignal set and the colour was'nt far off at all. it all depends how the sun hits them but i doubt u get much of that up in scotland;)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Love the interior Jay. Think those seats look great - any further pics as i have my heart set on some nice bucket seats but unsure which to go for. Ohhh and good choice on stereo too ;)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Look very nice! What is the weight saving of those buckets over the standard seats? Also are they a pain to fit?

Audi TT 225 Quattro
mine weigh 9kg's each, my std leathers weighed 15kg maybe abit more. fitting mine was'nt a problem as i used subframes. u can get lighter seats but then need to use sidemounts, i like the adjustment as im a lanky b*****d.

clio 172
hate that black 1 get some caps you mug or a badge or smooth it it looks s**t it could look gawjus but it dont lovin loving the rep tho man

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol its not a replica, it does'nt have the stickers;) i never intended it to look like a williams i just think the gold speedlines suit mk1 valvers/williams down to the ground hence why i have a set, same story with turinis and mk2's. the wheels are the corret colour ali thank you;) ive had them next to a brand new orignal set and the colour was'nt far off at all. it all depends how the sun hits them but i doubt u get much of that up in scotland;)

LOL! Very valid points! But then again at least we wern't swimming out our front doors this summer! ;)

hate that black 1 get some caps you mug or a badge or smooth it it looks s**t it could look gawjus but it dont lovin loving the rep tho man

center caps make the car look to soft, the badge doesnt go into the carbon bonnet as there are no holes, smooth the bonnet and your lose the weave.

3855.jpg

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Blimey those seats arent cheap, had a look on a couple of sites and they are £300 each! Is that right?

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Blimey those seats arent cheap, had a look on a couple of sites and they are £300 each! Is that right?

there are a set on ebay at the min, well 2 different seperate listings but thats how i got mine,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SPARCO-PRO-20...ryZ30172QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sparco-Pro200...ryZ30172QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

expect to pay around 150 each although ive seen a set go for 400+ but i surpose it easier to get more with a set...

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member

there are a set on ebay at the min, well 2 different seperate listings but thats how i got mine,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SPARCO-PRO-20...ryZ30172QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sparco-Pro200...ryZ30172QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

expect to pay around 150 each although ive seen a set go for 400+ but i surpose it easier to get more with a set...

Nice one. I did have a quick look on ebay wasn't sure if buying two individually would be best bet. Suppose if they pop up with regularity it will be ok.

Is it as easy as whipping old ones off and removing the liners then screwing in new ones?