ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New K-tec Angel Eyes

wooohoo!!!! i am def gettin a set of those babies, will finish my car off a treat:D

dya reckon ya will have to declare them on insurance?

[Edited by feirce187 on 25 November 2004 at 3:48pm]

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Give them 6 months they will be like lexus lights.

Youll see all kinds of horrific clios with them on

yeah im with tom, im not too sure on them, there ok look nice, but they will become very common, but then so is the clio...

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

ANY kind of new headlights will almost cetainly be an improvement. Brun said they use a newer type of bulb fitment so should be better visibility wise. I dont get why everyone complains about lexus lights being common, for something like 8 years unless you had over £250 to spend there was NOTHING available for the mk1 clio with regard to rear lights. So of course when someone finally remembered Renault made a hatchback in the 90s as well as Peugeot, Citroen, VW etc. and provided a non standard option for about £100 they were always going to be popular.

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5

Quote: Originally posted by stewart123 on 25 November 2004

there were exactly the same angel eyes on ebay buy it now £100 about 2 weeks ago
the ones on ebay are standard lights with rings put in them, would probs cost about 10 quid to make! !, do not confuse them with these!

Skoda Fabia vRS

Quote: Originally posted by bigmaddaz on 25 November 2004

Bahh wish angel eyes would come out for the new clios
they are also on there way to the UK mate, give it 3 months they will be on sale

Skoda Fabia vRS

Quote: Originally posted by coolspot007007 on 25 November 2004

Brun said they use a newer type of bulb fitment so should be better visibility wise
yup, i hate having a car that takes a H4 bulb !!

id probably buy these lights just to be able to use newer bulbs like H7 or HB3/4