ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member - Clio 182 cup, Somerset

clio 182 cup
Hello all :)

Mark here.

Just bought myself a nice 04 cup in black. The car is in great condition with 66k on it. After 300 miles, apart from the not so good MPG, I am thrilled with the car!

It handles beatifully, its quick and great to drive. It will need the belts doing next year, as I believe it should be every 5 years or every 72k, is this right?

Mark.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Sooner the better with the belts, I wouldnt go leaving them to the last possible minute as its not unheard for them to fail sooner (normally due to tensioner collapse)

Welcome to the site, nice to have another local clio on here (Im from Taunton)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Quite a few of us from around the Taunton area, keep an eye out for local meets.

There is a meetup in exter 2nd friday of the month, quick pint and grab some food then normally down to exmouth for photos, although you've picked the wrong time of year to start coming in terms of the numbers are less and weather worse at this time of year, it would still be a good chance to meet some local owners.