ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new member female 172 owner

PH1_172
he only owns the cosworth and m3 now, the seat and rs turbo went in novenmber and january i agree most cosworths have been raged for there whole life for definate but this sat in a garage un-touched or modded for 5 years so it had a full engine rebuild when he bought it and it hasnt missed a beat in 3years hes owned it, anyway im done with talking bout his cars there not mine.

i dont care bout the bitching it dont bother me like i can be arsed to argue through a computer screen with people ill never meet.

Taylor: It might be 2 weeks till i wrap it it might not either way it dosnt effect you does it

ill post pics when i can take them weather was to crap today

Williams
I must be the only one here that thinks this is a load of Crap and she talks noncence. I dont want to get off on the wrong foot, but i dont think your 'bf ownes any of them cars, and i dont think you own a 172.
Hope you can prove me wrong (piks are always good, face pik- face to car(s) etc)
Anyway, welcome to cliosport...

PH1_172
ill get pics of my car on friday for defiante im working all day tommorrow,

tbh i dont care if you believe that my boyfriend owns them he dosnt have pics with him by the car lol hes taking the pics he dosnt want his ugly mug near the cars lol,i can show you proof in the fact look where the sierra cosworth picture is taken thats outside our flat he has a ic of all the cars in that place, also where the bmw m3 pics are taken he has the cossie, rs turbo, m3 and cupra r all taken there and thats where ill be taking pictures of my car as its the local sports facilities where he plays football,
i swear he has owned all the cars like you said there not great cars anyway so why would i lie lol i was only showing them as a point of interest sorry for annoying anyone

M2 Competition
Just rise above it mate, plenty of friendly members on here to talk to.

Have to get yaself to one of the Bluewater meets, shouldnt be too far from you :)

hey miss 172 you dont have to answer to the to anyone on here .

just tell them to go get f****d .

anyway just enjoy the site . :D

PH1_172
JeSuS i dont want to people to think im a liar here a few pics of the cars all outside our place, think you should be able to tell there all outside the same place on the same road, i can give you all the registration numbers if you like just so people know im not liar:
CupraRSidehome.jpg

M3RoofUpPolishedUp10.jpg

SaphCosinSun2.jpg

RearSide0.jpg

and yes before you say it the rs turbo has got different wheels on these where its old wheels but it is the same car lol
i can show you the pics of the cars all taken at the same place like i said before

M2 Competition
Lol, why bite? Just ignore!

Its not like you're pretending to have a ferrari or owt, perfectly believeable cars those.

PH1_172
defiantly believable there not exactly expensive u could buy all those for under £20k easily no more then the cost of a new car really

williams and trophy
my b/f is now going to type:
mate a 200bhp clio wouldnt not beat my saph dont be silly, i love the clio im not dissin clios but i have a raced a 182trophy with exhaust, remap and a filter prob not 200bhp but i left it by around 4 car lengths before we even hit over 100mph, mate i beat 911's and gt3's for fun down the strip, as soon as that turbo spins up its all over for most cars i can do my mates 410bhp evo VIII as he loses way to much power in 4wd, i cant be doing with arguing or bragging so ill leave it at that but we wont agree and i can be doing with argumets i know it will beat a clio and u know it wont :quiet:

hmmmmm just like this guy knew his castle performance tuned supposed 300 bhp cossie would beat my williams lol.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/f1324181-a6da-496a-ae49-98c10031d8ef.htm

RenaultSport 172.
would be good to get mattblacks old clio with the tt engine in, and that cossie, and race it down a strip....noone said the clio couldnt be moddied did they! :approve:

wonder who would win :rolleyes:

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
get use to the comments i got hounded when i said i werent gonna lower my car but each to there own and all that are you goin to come to south east meets

williams and trophy
no he told me he liked my car better he told me not to tell daddy though.

lol

only due to the fact that it had more than 1 seat in tho.lol........meaning he could go in it. actually come to think of it....he did spend more time in jons car than mine at rws.......but then he was on track in the right beast ;)

strap him up in the cobras n hes a happy little chappy lol.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
guess thats ok then isnt it lol with me being a girl and all its Jon thats in the wrong in that case lol

infact i was actually looking at getting a williams but was talked out of it.

williams and trophy
u shouldnt have listened lol....jon jus wasnt man enough to cope with all the debt ;) lol....thats why he got a girls car

williams and trophy
u shouldnt have listened lol....jon jus wasnt man enough to cope with all the debt a willy brings;) lol....thats why he got a girls ar.

PH1_172
my b/f is now going to type:
mate a 200bhp clio wouldnt not beat my saph dont be silly, i love the clio im not dissin clios but i have a raced a 182trophy with exhaust, remap and a filter prob not 200bhp but i left it by around 4 car lengths before we even hit over 100mph, mate i beat 911's and gt3's for fun down the strip, as soon as that turbo spins up its all over for most cars i can do my mates 410bhp evo VIII as he loses way to much power in 4wd, i cant be doing with arguing or bragging so ill leave it at that but we wont agree and i can be doing with argumets i know it will beat a clio and u know it wont :quiet:

hmmmmm just like this guy knew his castle performance tuned supposed 300 bhp cossie would beat my williams lol.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/f1324181-a6da-496a-ae49-98c10031d8ef.htm

cool thats good u beat him i love williams clios there sweet,

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
ah cool hopefuly see you at one soon dont worry about some peeps on here they just like to play keyboard warriors

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Just seen this thread, about 8 pages too late lol!

Welcome too the club :)

Love the Cossie, and anyone who thinks their 200ish bhp clio would kepe up in a straight line is smoking crack. A rwd cossie with "only" 350bhp will still s**t on you sorry!

172_Girl, does your bf know someone called Glen Soane, a good mate of mine thats often down southend, drives a silver rwd saph puching close to 450bhp i beleive? His brother also now owns a saph, but they are always off the road for one reason or another!

I must be the only one here that thinks this is a load of Crap and she talks noncence. I dont want to get off on the wrong foot, but i dont think your 'bf ownes any of them cars, and i dont think you own a 172.
Hope you can prove me wrong (piks are always good, face pik- face to car(s) etc)
Anyway, welcome to cliosport...

who the fook is this pretender?

anyway, bunch of old Fords is hardly dream garage material, sure, they are very nice but they are certainly no Porsche :rolleyes:

2 live/Laura - i'm still here, i'm not dead you know... :rolleyes: lol

... and good point Jon, Taig did spend more time in the 17poo at Donny, what's that about? I think he said it was too fast to go out on track in anyway, he fancied something more pedestrian paced ;) muhahahaha ;)

double post because CS is sooo fast and reliable... I'm off out to buy a KB without F5 as it's not even needed

Last edited: