ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new member female 172 owner

M

mini-valver

FFS everyone, i didnt say i didnt beleive her. When she was orgasming over a 350bho cossie i said that it wont be that quick on any uk road and a 200bhp would s**t on it. Straight lines are boring you r****d!

i dont usually comment on these but when i read this..

"day when you race at the strip as thats when it counts "

i just had to piss myself, reminds of the classic " Ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning."

might have to start calling you Dom, lol

anyhow, nice motors...

but you need a v8 to go really fast... ;)

PH1_172
Just seen this thread, about 8 pages too late lol!

Welcome too the club :)

Love the Cossie, and anyone who thinks their 200ish bhp clio would kepe up in a straight line is smoking crack. A rwd cossie with "only" 350bhp will still s**t on you sorry!

172_Girl, does your bf know someone called Glen Soane, a good mate of mine thats often down southend, drives a silver rwd saph puching close to 450bhp i beleive? His brother also now owns a saph, but they are always off the road for one reason or another!

hi thanks for the welcome he might know them lol hes no good with names but he does go to the passionford southend and halfway house meets and the local rsowners club meeting aswell, he'd prob know the cars

TheJesus: im confussed TheJesus that wernt you who posted saying you didnt believe they were his cars

PH1_172
FFS everyone, i didnt say i didnt beleive her. When she was orgasming over a 350bho cossie i said that it wont be that quick on any uk road and a 200bhp would s**t on it. Straight lines are boring you r****d!

LOL lets not go there again i think you and my b/f come to the conclusin that it al depends where you race is the outcome on the actual race

P.S i wasnt saying his cosworth is the fastest thing in the world but i was expressing my view on it and to ME its fast thats all i said before everyone got all high and mighty on racing, i know theres faster cars out there but i havent been in them so to me that car is fast

M

mini-valver

Was not aimed at you this time sorry! It was to the folk who were saying I/we didnt beleive they were your cars. Think my original post kinda bummed out your thread ;)

Start fresh, welcome :p

williams and trophy
I must be the only one here that thinks this is a load of Crap and she talks noncence. I dont want to get off on the wrong foot, but i dont think your 'bf ownes any of them cars, and i dont think you own a 172.
Hope you can prove me wrong (piks are always good, face pik- face to car(s) etc)
Anyway, welcome to cliosport...

who the fook is this pretender?

anyway, bunch of old Fords is hardly dream garage material, sure, they are very nice but they are certainly no Porsche :rolleyes:

2 live/Laura - i'm still here, i'm not dead you know... :rolleyes: lol

... and good point Jon, Taig did spend more time in the 17poo at Donny, what's that about? I think he said it was too fast to go out on track in anyway, he fancied something more pedestrian paced ;) muhahahaha ;)

lol.....dunno why that was.....surely the recaro's are comfier than the 172 rears lol.

like i said tho...he knew which car to come out in when it came to track time......even he was brakin to stop me runnin into the back of ya lol ;)

PH1_172
Was not aimed at you this time sorry! It was to the folk who were saying I/we didnt beleive they were your cars. Think my original post kinda bummed out your thread ;)

Start fresh, welcome :p

Lol its ok think we just got our wires crosssed :(

Thanks for the fresh start welcome :D

who the fook is this pretender?

anyway, bunch of old Fords is hardly dream garage material, sure, they are very nice but they are certainly no Porsche :rolleyes:

2 live/Laura - i'm still here, i'm not dead you know... :rolleyes: lol

... and good point Jon, Taig did spend more time in the 17poo at Donny, what's that about? I think he said it was too fast to go out on track in anyway, he fancied something more pedestrian paced ;) muhahahaha ;)

lol.....dunno why that was.....surely the recaro's are comfier than the 172 rears lol.

like i said tho...he knew which car to come out in when it came to track time......even he was brakin to stop me runnin into the back of ya lol ;)

that because I pan you on the straights and out brake you old man ;)

and 172 girl, no, the pleb that didn't believe you is called JeSuS... i'm not him, strangely enough he's also not me... :nono:

oh, and welcome to the land of F5 and pure frustration

Last edited:
  clio dci
hi i was cosidering joining this site but it constantly freezes and is slow although the people are sound and the advice is good save your money till they sort there server problems out!

well dont hold your breath, if its anything like the last so called 'major' change expect a 1 day job to be drawn out over a yearly period lol

well dont hold your breath, if its anything like the last so called 'major' change expect a 1 day job to be drawn out over a yearly period lol

williams and trophy

that because I pan you on the straights and out brake you old man ;)

and 172 girl, no, the pleb that didn't believe you is called JeSuS... i'm not him, strangely enough he's also not me... :nono:

oh, and welcome to the land of F5 and pure frustration

lol....yeah yeah .....

BMW 320d SE
Welcome to CS 172_girl, enjoy your new motor. :D

P.S. I too love that Cossie - in fact I'd go so far as to say I'd remove my testicles to have a car like that! ;)

BMW 320d SE
Welcome to CS 172_girl, enjoy your new motor. :D

P.S. I too love that Cossie - in fact I'd go so far as to say I'd remove my testicles to have a car like that! ;)