ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new member female 172 owner

1.2 16v clio
as if i wantd 2 go 2 ten of the best last year but was reali reali pissed from the nite b4 due 2 the 2 hours of sleep i had so i decided against ill probly go this time tho. wot car did ya bf take down last year?

PH1_172
no im not reply to your comments im just saying in general im pointing this out to him aswell there will always be other cars out there that you dont expext to beat you,

mini valver he said fook yes a 350bhp clio would wast the cossie it would even waste pretty much any cossie,skyline etc if they can get traction down,
and like he said above on b roads it would be very close and on tracks would more then likely be better but sprints and 1/4miles the cos would have the power and traction, anyway you'll have to agree to disagree and ill tell him that aswell

PH1_172
as if i wantd 2 go 2 ten of the best last year but was reali reali pissed from the nite b4 due 2 the 2 hours of sleep i had so i decided against ill probly go this time tho. wot car did ya bf take down last year?

he laughed he said there no way his cossie is quick enough for ten of the best youd need over 600bhp to play with the jap boys and then you'd still be struggling, ps he would never say that on scooby slayers.com lol

1.2 16v clio
oh rite yea its rwyb i wo finkin bout for competein in. yea its ment 2 b mental ten of the best. shud b off down this year. scooby slayers wots that?

PH1_172
scooby slayers is a website for all the big powered (cough some not though like my boyfriends comaored to these) to chat and slate each others cars it started off taking the p155 out of scoobies but its far more then that now.
and like me and my boyfriend think there only a few real monsters for totb skyline r32/33/34 or supra tt's

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
A little late to the party but hey ho. Hello and welcome. 58 posts in one day, good effort.

Leon Cupra R 225
^ Snap, a tad late, I've been amused by the snow so would have posted earlier.. Welcome to the zoo me lady. ;)

PH1_172
hehe thanks i think its coz i mentioned my boyfriends cars and they had shall we say a little discussion, but from now on im not mentioning them any more

Leon Cupra R 225
hehe thanks i think its coz i mentioned my boyfriends cars and they had shall we say a little discussion, but from now on im not mentioning them any more

lol probably. now go pay your fiver and join the club you tight bint ;) just playing..

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
pmsl!

5 pages...

the limit for a 'hello' thread is only 2 pages when you have a penis. weird eh?...

welcome to CS

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
nah i dont think its the fact shes a girl, its the fact she seems to be obsessed with her bf and his car beoing faster than a clio...
2 weeks before she wraps it

Welcome to the forum, I like the seat and bmw

but

Sorry those sierra cossies are a bit of a chav car.

So what if its got 350bhp.

Chances are its had a very hard life and been thrashed to fu*k by all of the previous owners.

Dont want to stir any sh*t or anything but thats my opinion.

Last edited:
Welcome to CS

do you know to get a cosworth to over 500bhp your looking at £20k with labour of course thats not just engine thats brakes then bigger wheels and cooling system lol

My Uncles RS500 Had 10k spent on the engine and the power was 431bhp, thats with uprated ap racing brakes that just fitted behind the 17s. The power was wasted, we went to croft and he done the 0-60 and just couldnt get the power down only managed a 5.1 iirc, Its the only cosworth id own 20yrs old and still selling for the original price lol

View attachment 16099

Get some pictures up of your clio :) please

Last edited:
  Chocolate Bar™
lmao! your defo not one of the typical 'look at me' cliosport girls put it that way ;) (not that all girls on cliosport are like that..... *hides*)