ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new member with a question.

Clio 172
hi there... just bought a lovely 172 with only 58k and i love it but it needs the belts and dephaser pulley doing!!
so ive found prices pretty much the same for parts only.. across the dealers .....
but ive found this place renaultpartsdirect.co.uk. that opperate out of surrey and are linked to fish brothers reanault and peugeot dealerships...
im a bit jubious as i want genuine parts only. so my question is has any of you guys had any experience with this dealership and had any of these parts?...

Clio 172
also anybody near sheffield with the locking tools to hire for belt and pulley job on the 172?

Clio 172
so much cheaper than main dealers?? thats what makes me jubious... my local dealer wants almost £300 for what you see there... thanks

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
so much cheaper than main dealers?? thats what makes me jubious... my local dealer wants almost £300 for what you see there... thanks
I have just ordered Cambet, Aux belt, Dephaser pulley and waterpump from Renaultpartsdirect. Ordered last night, should be delivered tomorrow.

Clio 172
yeah its the price that sets the alarm bells for me..its so much cheaper than your local dealer...seems a bit too good to be true