ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member's Car - Liquid Yellow 182

A silver Honda
welcomeani.gif

That yellow looks gorgeous in the flesh!

As for new wheels,

yellow car + black wheels= super cool:cool:

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Welcome to CS
Cars looking good,now just get some CS stickers on it!We have a fair few meets down here in the SW if you ever fancy bringing it along.

Liquid Yellow 182
Thanks everyone, I'm so glad I found this site, you guys are great!!

Davo - your mate definitely looked after it, its in great condition, tell him it's gone to a good owner and will be given lots of love! I'm in Saltford, but always driving around your area so look out for me!!

VW ....
LadySarah said:

Davo - your mate definitely looked after it, its in great condition, tell him it's gone to a good owner and will be given lots of love! I'm in Saltford, but always driving around your area so look out for me!!

shucks ... ur too kind :eek:

Renault Clio Mk2 1.2 16v
:hail: Has anyone got the colour code for that car? I need to have my car in that colour ASAP...I love it more than my girlfriend:rasp::rasp:

No more clio's for me!
One of the best colours ever....after black of course!! ;)

Seriously tho, car is absolutely mint. Enjoy it and welcome to CS.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
saltford.....not to far away then..thats were i got my car from......will have to keep an eye out for this...and you..lol

no freaks at south west meets...lol

Civic Type -R FN2
Welcome, Lovely car, im from near cheddar. prob see you at the meets, love the colour

tom

172cup/BMW 320 coupe
LadySarah said:

i saw u tonite, how weird is that! u went right off the dual carrigde way following a orange meggy 225! i was in the silver cup u pulled up by at the round about before warmley! was guna follow but was despratly in need of some fuel!

ye its in great condition! looked at buying it a few weeks ago cos i new it was such a corker and the misses likes it more than mine cos of the colour! but saving for a house and thats next on my list of things, closely followed by a mk2 V6 or a m3 csl(bit more saving will need to be done for this one tho!)

Liquid Yellow 182
Davo - that is weird! That was my bloke in the Megane Sport, I remember seeing you now. I'm sure I'll see you around loads so you'll have to give us a beep next time!

172cup/BMW 320 coupe
will do sarah, looked at the car, then reconised the reg plate but by then ud sped off! will prob see u again, will beep next time!

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
yellow182jon said:
th_clio182034.jpg
th_clio182035.jpg
th_clio182033.jpg

th_clio182032.jpg

glad to see another liquid yellow owner on here,looks fab and keep it clean!!!

looks more like my yellow that, if i was to get a 182 id get it in racing blue or liquid yellow..but tbh im not overkeen on clio's yellows, its a bit orangey, prefer mine ;) (but not the car obv)