ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New mirrors and a good clean. (non sport, pic moderatly heavy)

Ph1 1.2
as standard for comparison:
DSC00043.jpg

as it stands:

CIMG4188.jpg
CIMG4187.jpg
CIMG4184.jpg
CIMG4185.jpg

plans:

25mm spacers all round
3" sportex backbox (cheap and cheerful)
Green air filter (don't ask)
Dual optic headlights

SWEET.

Ph1 1.2
maybe lower it, but its heavy on insurance, and expensive as it will be brutal on tyres and shocks.

Ph1 1.2
cheers mate, can't wait to whack spacers on tomorrow and get the wheels out from inside the arches!

Ph1 1.2
Looking good, nice choice of mods, lowering will only be a pain on your insurance, the shocks and tyres will be fine!!!

i have considered it, but only -40mm on springs.. if i find some at a good price, i may have too :p

Jap Box
Looks nice, get some pics up when the spacers are on as im looking at getting some myself :) out of interest, what ones have you bought and link if possible :rasp:

Definately get some dual optics and then it will look bang tidy :) any other plans for the interior?

Ph1 1.2
found some front renaultsport seats for a reasonable price.. quite tempted.

i went for 25mm hubcentric ones, there only delta mics... so quality won't be amazing, but we'll see, it should deffo improve stance and appearance as the wheels are currently hidden :(

Jap Box
found some front renaultsport seats for a reasonable price.. quite tempted.

i went for 25mm hubcentric ones, there only delta mics... so quality won't be amazing, but we'll see, it should deffo improve stance and appearance as the wheels are currently hidden :(

If you do swap them tell me how it goes etc as I havent got the faulty airbag/SERV light on this clio so dont want to mess about with the under seat connectors really :rasp: but currently ive got different back seats to the fronts and different doorcards to all of the rest of the interior too ha ha, need to get mine in order really.

Ph1 1.2
yeah, i saw you had a little change about on your project thread, new ones look real tidy and modern.

its only an idea at the mo, we'll see..