ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new mods

Mk2 Clio
today i fitted my 182 grill, went on with in 5 mins was an easy fit, its changed my front end and even made the bonnet bra look better
ive took pics with and with out.
i have aero wipers arriving tommrow and plan on lowering it 35 mill. after tha i think all mods are done for this project

comments are welcome

1.jpg

2.jpg

Mk2 Clio
also just to add removed hte numberplate from window and the sunstrip

so bascily on a general vote, The bra needs to go lol??

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
-35mm will be enough IMO

Grill and badge look Good but not too keen on the Bra I'm afraid

rps13
go 60, the increased spring rate will mean that the car wont go much lower than it sits even with lots of weight

Mk2 Clio
lol i lovethe look of clios, but the bonnet looks so plain, im into vents and al that but i belive the bonnet bra some how breaks up all the silver, and toughens up the front end

thats the only reason i like it

Grill looks good.

Doesnt really make it carry off the bra though.

Leave it off, Its nice to be different but to look silly is a different story !

Mk2 Clio
Grill looks good.

Doesnt really make it carry off the bra though.

Leave it off, Its nice to be different but to look silly is a different story !

haha true mate, i just want it to stand out and with the bonet bra i do get a lot more looks, most people say they like it, as its different , but im not sure my self

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
If you like it I would leave it, despite the fact I hate them if you listen to everyone on here it will be decked on coilovers dressed in turini's in no time.

F56 MINI Cooper S
yeah agree^^ if you like it keep it on, i like the rs grille looks good, gonna get one on mine at some stage...

Ph1 172 + Combo van
why dont you get a new plate without all that s**t written at the bottom. or a 3/4 height one?