ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New One => HuMan with is Cup

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Hi !

I'm french, and get a cup 2 months ago !!

What a wonderful car !!!! So exciting :D

Some pics :

img14153hw.jpg

img14163oe.jpg

This cup got a full catback exhaust, and some Apex, dunno how much mm ...

And this is a sample of the sound ;)

http://rapidshare.de/files/12185496/MVI_1405.avi.html

Ps : Sorry for my english... :p

Ok i see what is it.

No in france, the Cup is called Clio Rs Jean Ragnotti. It's a clio rs mk2 without clim, xenon, rear wiper and some other stuff useless :)

its a clio rs mk2 -80 kilos !!

0-60 mph => 6.23 sec

HuMan said:
Ok i see what is it.

No in france, the Cup is called Clio Rs Jean Ragnotti. It's a clio rs mk2 without clim, xenon, rear wiper and some other stuff useless :)

its a clio rs mk2 -80 kilos !!

0-60 mph => 6.23 sec

Clio Cup in the UK is 89kg lighter than the RS Mk2 but we don't lose the rear wiper. Do you have a spare wheel or ABS brakes?

HuMan said:
No, Old school brake :D

Hehe, if the weather is anything like it is here in England at the moment the Cup can be a scary place to be! Its not frozen but its not rained for weeks and the roads are slippery as anything.

Yep, using the cup when its raining, it's so god damn hard to stay on the road :D

ukaskew said:
Hehe, if the weather is anything like it is here in England at the moment the Cup can be a scary place to be! Its not frozen but its not rained for weeks and the roads are slippery as anything.

heh don't we know it, mine's officially dead.

I live on the South of France. On toulouse Exactly. We got a good weather most of time of year.