ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Private plate for the Cup

EP3 Civic Type R
I used to have M15H CU on my Valver a few years back and never had many probs with the Police, but I know times have changed.

I've ordered standard plates too and if/when I get told to change them- I will. The law is the law! The writing is standard UK 3d text but looks weird on camera for some reason!

My surname is Fenton, hence the FN on the end.

numberplate.jpg

audi a6 3.0tdi
That looks amazing :)

bit off topic i've been researching fk konigsports and it came up that you fitted some ages ago how are you still finding them? pm me if you don't want to mess up this thread :)

EP3 Civic Type R
Nah I don't mind. Still finding them fine- can't for the life of me remember when they went on but it must have been over a year ago. Daily driver, 250+ miles a week no bother mate.

If you're after a value for money set then I'd recommend them :)

EP3 Civic Type R
I live in quite a rural area so I'm lucky- but I'm not an idiot.... if they ask me to change it, I will!

EP3 Civic Type R
It's Parky's from here :) He's a good friend of mine.

How are you anyway Mark- enjoying the 172?

M2 Competition
Plate needs to fill the recess to work, 3/4 size would look good... you can see the holes! And random space where it was. And normal black font would look so, so much better.

I think it spoils what you've done with the car (which looks awesome!) as it is im afraid mate :(

EP3 Civic Type R
Lol at the plate spoilng the whole car!

I love it- Like I said, the text looks s**t on the picture, but it's just the standard uk style text which is black- it's just reflected weird.

EP3 Civic Type R
Sorry didn't see what you've wrote- it is a flamer mate.... Like I said the camera flash has messed the pic up a bit!

Oh and Peperami, I've always had a tiny plate on the front, smaller than that one :) But I half agree with the plain black text- I'll try and get a picture without a flash to show you they aren't so tacky as they look- trust me! :)