ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new products to carbonnut

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by CupCake on 03 March 2005

Ferrari 360 Carbon Fibre wing mirrors... jeesus.. major league!
Judging by the exhaust on that e46 M3 hes been dealing with some customers from that posh part of town.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 03 March 2005

lol, they will be handy for all us clio owners :p

This type of product can only mean good things for us clio owners i imagine, the quality looks like its on a new level.

172 M69 eater

any plans to do mark 1 bonnets for the clio with no valver bulge or the valver bulge and vent in the middle david??

Quote: Originally posted by patty on 03 March 2005

any plans to do mark 1 bonnets for the clio with no valver bulge or the valver bulge and vent in the middle david??

anythings possible , would be a one off tho unless there was a few people interested

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Agree with Tom. Stunning quality. Good to see David. Look forward to more goodies!

Skoda Fabia vRS

can i just say something without causing offence

ive seen a lot of your Clio Mk1 products in the flesh and wasnt that impressed to be honest, the finish looked milky and the carbon was very grey looking

these however, look in a whole new league, are you using different materials/techniques etc ???

the finish is crystal clear, the carbon very dark looking

:eek: BRUN

Most of the old stuff is twill carbon which is very grey anyway.......My bonnet is the prototype of the 16v bonnet...and I am trailing it for him. I have gave him the feedback and dislikes (via email!!!!)..... to get the problems sorted, ironed out before it went in to full production.

He expects the quality, fit to improve dramatically and to make it even lighter!!!...Im getting a new one to replace mine. but if anyones in any doubt......come check out the stand at French Car Show and see the products in the flesh.

Chocolate Bar™

anybody know if carbonnut are selling/getting the carbon door bump strips as i thought i read they were doing some a while ago?

*clio 2 btw*

Quote: Originally posted by Middo on 03 March 2005

anybody know if carbonnut are selling/getting the carbon door bump strips as i thought i read they were doing some a while ago?

*clio 2 btw*

mk1 and 2 clio coming very soon....

Skoda Fabia vRS

oh and Winston, your bonnet is excellent, i was talking about stuff ive seen about 6 months ago, your bonnet is very good

Nike Lunar Elite's

Quote: Originally posted by david16v on 03 March 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Middo on 03 March 2005anybody know if carbonnut are selling/getting the carbon door bump strips as i thought i read they were doing some a while ago? *clio 2 btw*[/QUOTE] mk1 and 2 clio coming very soon....

:D

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

David to discuss all your advertising requirements please email me

mailto:michelle@cliosport.net">michelle@cliosport.net :)

Where is this stuff made, as the reflection on the carbon bonnet isnt the UK, especially with chinese writing on the building.

Hong Kong, china, Taiwan?

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by Hippychick on 04 March 2005

David to discuss all your advertising requirements please email me

mailto:michelle@cliosport.net">michelle@cliosport.net :)
erm???? when did you join the "cliosport scum brigade"?????

admin??? my levels of respect have deminished!!!!

That means im now going to Germany with Cheif Cliosport Inspector Robinson and PC "unpronounceablewelshname"

Quote: Originally posted by BenR on 05 March 2005

Where is this stuff made, as the reflection on the carbon bonnet isnt the UK, especially with chinese writing on the building.

Hong Kong....well done Mr R

Quote: Originally posted by Winston on 06 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by BenR on 05 March 2005

Hong Kong....well done Mr R
Id be ashamed if i missed my home town.;)