ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new project "the start"

clio182 rep in the making
hi everyone im quite new to the clio scene, i have had my 1.4 dyna a few months when the other day the brakes went :eek: it all happend in a split second and as i was in a carpark about to drive into a bay i didnt have much chance to grab the handbreak before i hit a bollard, and now im in a pickle, i couldnt go through the insurance because it would cost me more in the long run so... the bump took out both rads, air con and water the front pannel and slam pannel and obviously bonnet and bumper i stripped the parts off, bonnet bumper rad's and front and slam pannels and there didnt seem to be any other damage, but i got a second opinon from a body shop who agreed that the chassie (sp:S) legs were not touched so i orderd a new front pannel and slam pannel and got the front member welded on, and sourced a bonnet from a breakers this is where i am at the moment im not totally certain yet of what to do next, i know some people on here dont like rep's becaues they are not 2.0 but, if i have to replace the bumper and grill and bonnet i was thinking, for just little more money i could do a full rep or i dont know if i should repair and sell it but then i would be in need of a new car and i carnt afford to insure a rs at 19 with just short of 1years driving exp.
if anyone has rs bits or knows a breakers with rs bits pm me
the bits i need are rs: wings, bumpers, side skirts, cup spoiler, alloys turins or 172's, interior and side strips and ideally in black but dont really mind i do have some pics of the stages but carnt post them yet but pm if you want to see them any advice or opions welcome thanks

ValverInBits
Sorry. Not a project as yet so wrong section.

Pics would be good when you can post em. It's not a bad idea. Be aware you'll need RS skirts if you want RS wings. Give serious consideration to buying another car too.

Too drunk to read all that, so I'll just advice that watching eBay and the marketplace on here are your best options for finding the parts you need.