ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New RB 182 FF

Ph1 172 & Leon Cupra
Picked this up at the weekend and fair to say I'm loving it so far
Sold my ph1 over a week ago and was missing being in a clio so couldn't help it!
Plans are to tidy it up and get it looking how i want it,got some sportlines on the way and wil be on the hunt for some turinis very soon...
How it looked when I picked it up,horrid tints on it!
photo 1-20.JPG

Soon sorted that out and gave it a quick clean up fresh GB plates and stubby aerial and Fabia splitter
photo 1-22.JPG
photo 3-13.JPG
photo 2-18.JPG

photo 3-11.JPG
photo 1-21.JPG

Ph1 172 & Leon Cupra
Looks really smart already but turini's and lowered and will look even better for sure :up::up:
Yeah the standard wheels have seen better days to be honest
Ph1 > RB friend :cool:
Twins LOL! Im glad I went for it now was looking at 172 cups but ive had one prevoius and RB when clean is so nice
And too think the rb is rare. Few keep popping up.

Looks great
cheers it was hard to find one at the right price and mileage etc

Ph1 172 & Leon Cupra
No big updates yet due to my holidays coming up very soon which im gonna need mega spending money for...
However did do a few free little bits on it, cleaned up my mankie seat belts using the vanish method thanks to Dr Jekyll progress thread!
photo 1-29.JPG
photo 2-26.JPG
Then today I gave it a clay bar and a wax to seal it and the paint has come up so smooth! I didnt think I would see that much difference but Im amazed !
photo 3-18.JPG
photo 1-28.JPG
photo 3-19.JPG
photo 2-25.JPG

Ph1 172 & Leon Cupra
I thought I would paint my interior trims in RB to match the car
Decided that I didn't like them and carbon wrapped them as a temp measure
Then today I decided to paint them again back to silver lol...
IMG_3086.JPG
IMG_3089.JPG
IMG_3091.JPG
IMG_3160.JPG

Then the next task was to get rid of the headlamp washers as they didnt work,so got some cup washer blanks which one needed a repair doing then spayed up to match...
This is how it stands today much better already looking back to when I picked it up!
IMG_3122.JPG
IMG_3116.JPG
IMG_3125.JPG
IMG_3128.JPG

Also gave it a thorough clean today and even removed the roof trims to clean all the crap from around them...
IMG_3137.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3116.JPG
    IMG_3116.JPG
    272.3 KB · Views: 36
  Ph1 172 & Leon Cupra
Ive just been looking through your thread, they do look good coded like the 172 cups thats why I coded mine, easy job too to remove the bumper did mine in less than a hour