ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New ride height - Coilovers :)

Black PH2 172 FF
Fitted at K-Tec the other day :)

The front can go a bit lower but there are a lot of speed bumps near me and it just wouldn't be practical :(

They are the new Weitec coilovers - made by KW and I find them very good indeed. Excellent handling and ride.

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=2439

Oh yeah - new cup splitter fitted too!

More pics coming soon of carbon bonnet AND carbon cup spoiler - watch this space ;)

29072008139.gif

29072008141.gif

29072008140-1.gif

PH1 iceburg
Looks wicked mate, just what i wanna do. Looks a lot more level. How muh did it cost all in all for fitting (if u dont mind me being a nosey feker)

RB 182
looks good mate, had a look at them coilovers the other day, youll have to let me know how they are after you lived with them for a while cus id like coilys but cant afford H&R's

Black PH2 172 FF
Looks wicked mate, just what i wanna do. Looks a lot more level. How muh did it cost all in all for fitting (if u dont mind me being a nosey feker)

Did a deal with David at K-Tec, cause I bought the carbon bonnet and coilovers at the same time, and had them fit the lot, I saved about £100... :cool:

Black PH2 172 FF
looks good mate, had a look at them coilovers the other day, youll have to let me know how they are after you lived with them for a while cus id like coilys but cant afford H&R's

Will do mate. They're great so far... :approve:

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
did u forget 2 lower the front? just looks like u got 3s up in the rear

TTRS & V50
well the back goes max of -40mm which is nothing tbh. can get that on springs, so if you aint on the bottom of the coilovers...whats the point in them, lol

coilovers are to go LOWWWW imo

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
You need to go loooooower, thats what there made for, check out my mean machine, still clears all the bumps, raised pavments etc & thats with k-tecs carbon splitter, just have to be carefull, no 30/40mph over speed bumps lol... this is the height you need -

DSC05107.jpg

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
coilovers arent just for going low, they are there for superior handling and road holding that you just dont get with lowering springs. IMO anyway.

True... But! if like my 172 you have removed some weight the standard shocks with lowering springs would still look like a 4*4 lol.. so coil overs finish it off :cool: , just drop the front mate will look ace :cool:

Black PH2 172 FF
OK OK....

Might drop the front just a touch lower ;)

Another 10-15mm

Handles really well as it is though TBH

Clio on SL 2118s
You need to go loooooower, thats what there made for, check out my mean machine, still clears all the bumps, raised pavments etc & thats with k-tecs carbon splitter, just have to be carefull, no 30/40mph over speed bumps lol... this is the height you need -

DSC05107.jpg

looks feckin mint mate.
what coilies are these? and do you know how much lowered by?
also is that a 172 or v6 spoiler? looks bigger than a 172 one.

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Thanks mate, its getting there:cool:

Ruffneck - drop it!! it will look so much better ;) , fair enough if you have nasty speed bumps though.. how you finding those coillys with out the fixed damping?