ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

(New) S2 16V Rallye

I love 106s and saxos but my mate died in one the other week so can't bring myself to buy another. They crash like a coke can under foot :(

172 rag
I am really sorry to hear about your mate RIP.
I owned two in the past (S1 and S2 16v) and now every time I drive one I feel I was living was on borrowed time.
Yoko 032 for summer and winter and God knows how I survived 3years driving them up and down the mountains. leads_182 the comment was not for you in particular ( I saw that you bought it like that)

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
dunno what the fuss is about

23316_10151837574025719_1407980040_n.jpg

just add a roll cage and dont crash over 30mph

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Sad to hear! I have just added a cage to mine and I do admit I do feel a lot safer!

Bendee.. Could you PM me a details of what you ordered to do your fuel setup? I am trying to work out what I need to do exactly what you have done.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
Sad to hear! I have just added a cage to mine and I do admit I do feel a lot safer!

Bendee.. Could you PM me a details of what you ordered to do your fuel setup? I am trying to work out what I need to do exactly what you have done.

it just so happens ive been asked this before so can help. pm heading your way.

172 rag
just add a roll cage and dont crash over 30mph[/QUOTE]

Thats the difficult part lol
what diameter torsion bars are you using?

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
There's a build thread on here somewhere with all the details if you wanted a look. Ill update it soon as it'll be ready for the road.