ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New silver Williams alloys

172 Cup, V6 255, Williams

Just picked a set up. Been sitting in a guys garage for 6 years! Theyre near perfect condition and are a cracking little wheel. Almost (but not quite) prefer them to the gold.....

Dunno what Im gonna do with them!

Im sure Ill find a use for them.

Paul

What I meant to ask was had anyone else seen them as apparently they were an option on the early 16vs....lots in france apparently.

Ive never seen silver willy alloys on anything before, thats all.

Paul

Clio 197

Ive seen the silver Speedlines on rally cars. I think there are a lot more of them around than the gold ones.

Ed

Ive seen silver speedlines, an exact copy of the Williams alloy. They were fitted to my 1.9 205 GTi !!! Have you checked they have the correct PCD?

But no wait, as I sit here in work witing for some ill people to arrive, I remember sending an article to Jas. In it was an article about the Clio Elf Cup. If my aging memory serves me correctly, the Clios had Williams type wheels and were silver. See if Jas has the article still. They were comparing a 5TS, a 5 Turbo and the Clio 16v one make series cars.

Yeah theyre genuine ren wheels.

They were bought by the guy as an option when he bought his clio 16v brand new in 1991.

Paul

honda accord 2.4 type s

I may be wrong, but if you bought them from Speedline, did you not have to pay extra to get them sprayed gold (that what i was told when i asked in Revoultion):confused:

As I have already said they were bought from Renault by the guy who had his 91 clio 16v from new. They were an optional extra.

Funny you mention flogging them, as I ve already been offered £400 for them! Rather like them on my 19 at the minute tho.

Paul

Skoda Fabia vRS

its just funny that no1 else has ever heard of them coming from Renault, thats why i asked

i cant understand, there are loads of people willing to pay top wack for williams wheels, and prima sell them in 15" - 17", the best wheels for any clio 1 are 16" gold willy reps, look stunning and standard-ish, but no one buys them?