ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New snow lance and few pics of my bean :)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Been up since 3:30am on a caffiene run with the mini owners club, so my car got all dirty this morning.
Bought myself a snow lance the other day so thought i'd give it ago, it's fun!

DSCF1847.jpg

DSCF1848.jpg

DSCF1849.jpg

so it was time for the snow lance.
DSCF1851.jpg

DSCF1852.jpg

DSCF1853.jpg

DSCF1854.jpg

[YOUTUBE]8t_ukxpU9Yw[/YOUTUBE]

Quick going over with my wool witt, job done

DSCF1855.jpg

DSCF1856.jpg

DSCF1857.jpg

DSCF1858.jpg

DSCF1859.jpg

Not bad i reckon.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Any more effective than the good old 2 bucket method? Or is it for getting off light dirt inbetween full washes?

Also, lol @ the video, it has the potential to look oh so wrong!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
^ Yeah. Got one at work for our vans, so take my car down there and wash it.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
yeah i got the pressure washer for £38 from tesco, although don't think you can anymore.

lol Doom for detailing geeks.

I got the car from a guy living near coventry so could have been from wolverhampton i guess.

ST
Snow foam lance is a great bit of kit, i've also got a gilmour foam gun which is better for quick set up..

Mondeo TDCI 130
You tool! i sold mine the other week! With fluid, you could have bought it!!! PS : i havent forgot your price!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
The man from del monte says 'yes'.

Excellent motor, any niggles (yet?) ;)

Is it a ff? ;)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Leaking washer yet, but just disconnected the motor and blocked up the pipes. So far 1300 trouble free miles.

Oh yes it has the cup packs.

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Is there any chance of discount for cs members on i4detailing? as i am after one of these,

Mini Cooper S sport
ooooo so if you use that stuff, you don't need to wash it with a mitt? Looks like it came up really clean, I'm impressed.

Just off to wash mine now and try not to put swirls in it :(

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Yeah Still use a mitt, just makes it easier as the car is so sudded up IMO

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
yeah i got the pressure washer for £38 from tesco, although don't think you can anymore.

lol Doom for detailing geeks.

I got the car from a guy living near coventry so could have been from wolverhampton i guess.

The BV was the same as my 182 that i bought from wolverhampton renault

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Snow foam lance is a great bit of kit

Agreed, a good foaming makes washing to much easier, and can virtually clean the car. Also lifts and loosens all the dirt so you're not dragging it round your paint - which is obviously a good thing.

Rollo - did you not dry the car afterwards...?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Those pics where taken as soon as i'd washed it, afterwards I dried it and gave it a dose of SRP, EGP then dodo orange crush,

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I was thinking the same, although i'm still on the first page ;)

iceberg 172
whats a snow lance like at removing bugs off the front, they are the bain of my life and have to clean my car 2 times a week to stop them baking on. could do with something quicker