ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Sony Ericsson K850, W910i, W960i

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Should be good. I have a w900i at the moment, and could do with a new phone to be honest. Sticking with SE too :)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Its annoying because i know most of the details, but i cant post any of it.
I hate embargos.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Its annoying because i know most of the details, but i cant post any of it.
I hate embargos.

Shame because I'd like to know more. Wont a PM suffice? ;)

Its like the GTA IV Trailer countdown. Only on a much larger scale, obviously ;)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Ok, the watches have been launched.

The phones will follow, some of the videos from the link i postedcontain sneek pics of the new handsets.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
seberlin.jpg

Citroen DS3 DSport
I imagine one of these will be my next phone as the N73 has been a huge disappointment to me and I fancy a change from Nokia.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Late august/september.

That gps device allows gps on ALL sony ericssons with a fast port.

I fancy a w960 with the gps addon! tomtom ahoy!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Im not fussed, theres a jog dial on the side.

Sometimes people need to keep it simple.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'd more than likely use the jog dial too.

Depending on price I may well buy that, the current prediction is a bit steep but it does come with a good set of stereo BT headphones.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Well ive been using a p990i for a while now, and its great.

UIQ is a really brilliant OS, just needs a few bugs ironing out!

Citroen DS3 DSport
I've mainly used Nokia Symbian OS phones over the past few years, I briefly had a K800i last year which was a nice phone to use but I did miss having sat nav on my phone. The recent Nokia Symbian phones are slooooooow, my N73 is a joke and I think I'll definitely buy the W960i as a replacement for it. Very impressed with the videos I've viewed of it.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
The w950i will be updated with similar firmware to that of the w960i

it may lack some features, but the speed increase will be useful.

03 Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
Is there an official UK release date for the W960?

I'm biding my upgrade time with o2 for that one! Can't wait tbh, looks a really tidy phone.

Thanks,

Pete.

Glad i've seen this thread my contracts up and have rang up this morning to upgrade to the new samsung G600, don't think i'll bother now. Going to wait until the K850 comes out i think, i've had 2 sony ericssons before my awful N73 and will be glad to go back. The N73 is the worst phone i've ever had, i'm sick of it freezing, crashing and taking an eternity to send texts.