ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New System - Food for thought

Tesla MP3 2021
Its looking like I will start to build this on Wednesday as I haven't recd the bits yet. :(

Tesla MP3 2021
I want to be you, quite f**king frankly. Have you ever mounted an £800 CPU though? Roffles, take a valium beforehand :eek:

No I haven't lol but I have already done my homework. Youtube FTW.

Normally I tend to rush my builds a little as I want to start using it straight away but I will be taking my time with this one... :eek:

Anyway. Build day will be epic. There's nothing quite like that smell of an extreme PC running-in. Virgin PCBs, sinks and new paste. All heating up for the first time. Filling the room with essence of awesome. It's better than the smell of napalm in the morning.

Even better is when your first proper gaming session heats the room up so much that you have to open the f**king windows. Awesome </geek>

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Anyway. Build day will be epic. There's nothing quite like that smell of an extreme PC running-in. Virgin PCBs, sinks and new paste. All heating up for the first time. Filling the room with essence of awesome. It's better than the smell of napalm in the morning.

Even better is when your first proper gaming session heats the room up so much that you have to open the f**king windows. Awesome </geek>

PMSL!! :D

look forward to the build. Make sure you get some pics of the awesomeness in action during the build!

Tesla MP3 2021
^ Yep me too :D. I wont be able to sleep tonight lol.

I will be making a new thread for the build with pics etc...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

LOL

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

That's one for the Quote Bank. :D

D.

Mito Sportiva 135

Your enthusiasm makes me want to spunk all my money on a blinding PC...but I think the 360 would get jealous even considering it!;)

Your enthusiasm makes me want to spunk all my money on a blinding PC...but I think the 360 would get jealous even considering it!;)

Roffle, if you have spare money then I can only recommend it. Don't spunk all your money on one though. Value for money wise, the consoles run rings around PC. If money is no object, and you want to see how the big boys roll, then do it. Be warned though, to get the extreme performance at high res with gravy frame rates, you have to be willing to spend serious money. The price of an xbox won't even get you an uber graphics card, let alone everything else you'd need.

Tesla MP3 2021
Haha, Calm down dear ;)...

It is currently in the van on route to my house :). Guess what I will be doing when I get home from work!!!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
that system is epic, love to see that in action although i rekon it'l be noisey! benchmark it when you get it, see how youget on etc. hope you have a 64bit os ready :)

Tesla MP3 2021
that system is epic, love to see that in action although i rekon it'l be noisey! benchmark it when you get it, see how youget on etc. hope you have a 64bit os ready :)

I have heard the Antec case on full and it isn't that loud. Tbh noise doesn't bother me lol.

Yeah got Vista Ultimate x64 ready to go.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i've got an antec 1200, it's not too bad but those memory coolers oyu've got aren't gonna help, the fans are tiny on them!!

Tesla MP3 2021
i've got an antec 1200, it's not too bad but those memory coolers oyu've got aren't gonna help, the fans are tiny on them!!

I already have an Antec P180 (I think) lol and its ace and the 1200 has lots of good reviews :)

Well they cant make the memory any hotter so I will see how I get on with them. :)

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
I'ts a load of shite anyway! He wants me to build it, but cant be arsed messing with cheap bits!

Tesla MP3 2021
I'ts a load of s**te anyway! He wants me to build it, but cant be arsed messing with cheap bits!

Haha I wouldnt let you within a 3 mile radious of the build lol.

Engines - Yes
Computer components / electricals - No!