ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Thread...New Sledge

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
oh.....

34882_418497247371_164406742371_4609038_3720224_n.jpg

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Can i be your love child?

you can be whatever you want

That colour?
Isn't the car green?

yes it is, at the moment... i think they will work very well, green vs mirror bronze

little has changed as of yet, but its all set to happen this week...
I have coilovers, new brakes, tyres, and the wheels are now at g-werks.
I am going to collect a japanese style rubbing strip after work and spacers should be en-route

Am fitting the brakes and coilovers tomorrow and then off to g-werks to get stanced and get the wheels on, on Wednesday.

BMW E46 330i Touring
I hope you copied the above from your email to me and not the other way round...

Wheels are slick mate - bronze / beige / brown always works well with green. Is the Jap rubbing strip like the US one for the Mk4?

Monaco 172
Love it, you have got me thinking of getting a Passat now lol

I'm only 21 though, don't want to look like an old man so will need 'stance' :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
hmmm awesome choice in wheels i just dont feel the passat (if it was newer id be thumbs up)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
If I'm being honest, I'm not feeling that.

Looks like some teenage badmanz car that was handed down from his Dad, so he's banged some wheels on. I think it's the colour. :(

Moving in the right direction though!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
If I'm being honest, I'm not feeling that.
Looks like some teenage badmanz car that was handed down from his Dad, so he's banged some wheels on. I think it's the colour. :(
Moving in the right direction though!

you sir are correct...
apart from being a teenager
purchased from my dad from cheaps i have now started to modify it.....i knew you weren't a fan of the colour...lol