ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Type Of Coilovers Just Arrived - Testing Ahead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  SC 172 FF
interesting thread....

i just received my KTR ones, wish I'd have seen this thread a couple of days ago ha

good to see everyone seems happy with them so far, and like said many times before, for £160 you can't moan!

has anyone compared the KTR part numbers against these yet?

Matt

172, Tiguan
Right just been down and opened the boxes to check numbers etc and it's bloody cold!

Got Raceland stamped into everything and all part numbers are RA- something or other. I took some pics in a hurry, but i'll upload them regardless. Give me 5.

172, Tiguan
web1.jpg

web2.jpg

web3.jpg

web4.jpg

web5.jpg

web6.jpg

172, Tiguan
I couldn't tell you if the numbers were pressed at different times. I didn't look hard enough at them. You'll have to wait till Monday to hear the verdict.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
got a tracking number and this is what it says on dhl

27.01.10 00:00 Electronic shipment advise received Electronic shipment advise received
27.01.10 18:30 Parcel centre of dispatch Shipment to abroad was processed at the outbound hub
28.01.10 05:45 Parcel centre Shipment processed at parcel-hub
28.01.10 14:04 Parcel centre Shipment processed at parcel-hub
28.01.10 14:07 International Parcel Station Shipment to abroad was processed at the International Parcel Station (IPS)

does this mean he sent it on teh 27th? told me it was sent the 21st the cheeky foorker

same here

Date/Time StatusDescription
27.01.10 00:00 Electronic shipment advise receivedElectronic shipment advise received
27.01.10 18:30 Parcel centre of dispatchShipment to abroad was processed at the outbound hub
28.01.10 05:36 International Parcel StationShipment to abroad was processed at the International Parcel Station (IPS)
28.01.10 05:47 Departure from outward Office of Exchange in Country of Origin

Last edited by a moderator:

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
its a bit of a coincidence they have similar numbers and look exactly the same. As soon as KTEC were alerted to this these coilovers, the seller had to remove them off ebay due to problems with another seller....

RS 172
its a bit of a coincidence they have similar numbers and look exactly the same. As soon as KTEC were alerted to this these coilovers, the seller had to remove them off ebay due to problems with another seller....

that is true... ;)

Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup
This is getting beyond a joke now, no contact. I have sent numerous emails and he hasnt responded once! What can I do? The money has been taken out of the account, and my item says that it's discpached..

172, Tiguan
It looks from the others though that he posted a load on the 27th. I'd give it 7 days from then.

Saying dispatched on ebay doesn't mean he actually sent them...

Nissan 350z
^ You paid £160 for a set of coilovers FFS. If you want customer service go buy the same kit from Ktec for £300+ and stop moaning lol.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
If these are the KTEC units, then this is very very interesting.

Mark up on these parts is astronomical. I like the fact someone is selling these at a reasonable price.

Also we have no cast iron proof these are the KTEC units, with that in mind please think before you post.

Last edited:
  Nissan 350z

.... Interesting. Conspiracy theories at the ready! :cool:

Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup
^ You paid £160 for a set of coilovers FFS. If you want customer service go buy the same kit from Ktec for £300+ and stop moaning lol.

Correction. £180 all in. An email doesnt hurt, especially as everone else recieved a tracking number

Iceberg Ph1
Rubbish they had to stop selling these due to 'Troubles with another eBay Seller' Been following this thread since the off and pretty much was set to get these.. Not happy :dapprove:

Nissan 350z
Darren if you have been following this thread from the begining like myself you will know they are still available you just have to purchase direct rather than Ebay. It doesnt make any difference as you still pay through paypal so have the same level of protection.

Ph1 172
Mine arrived today n I ordered them on the 16th! Interesting how he's not selling them anymore! Lol

Ph1 172
Naa didn't get a tracking number n he didn't reply to emails either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Megane 225 Cup
i now have this
28.01.10 23:54 Departure from outward Office of Exchange in Country of Origin Departure from outward Office of Exchange in Country of Origin

Megane 225 Cup
new update

In Transit 29/01/10 17:38
HATFIELD TERMINAL

so i guess next week for mine :( even though mine and urs were shipped the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.