ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheel content

TTRS & V50
i like them, make sure you get the right tyres though, i think tyres could make or break, cause you definally got the ride height spot on.

Black Clio GT
love the wheels mate, keep the center caps, worth about £80!!!
if you dont like them when fitted ill take them off your hands..........

172 & RSi
Cheers for all the comments, good and bad, it was to be expected tbh, didn't expect everyone to like.

Will be getting them fitted as soon as I get my adaptors through and will have pics for you all then.

Hopefully might change a few minds too :)

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
this will look banging yoooo! think it will look sweet mate good buy

172 & RSi
Yeah I heard the centre caps were worth money :)

As said I will be keeping the Turinis as winter wheels really, and if I don't like the 928's, the Turinis will go back on, but I have a feelin I am going to love them...

Turbos.
Looks mint with Turinis to be fair. I know D90s are rare on a Clio, but they are common as fcuk on VAG cars. I'm sure they'll look alright, but don't see the fuss with some old Porsche 944 rims that - without the Porsche logo - look like hub caps.

172 & RSi
They hardly look like hubcaps to be fair, and they aren't D90's as people keep mistaking, they're mirror polished 928 rims, which aren't really common on VAG cars, or anything else really, rarely see them on wheel wh0res or edition 38.

The only other car I've seen them on, and its where I got the idea from, is Mick's van, and these are different as they're polished.

1.2 8v 60bhp
1887042685a11065073633l.jpg

such a nice wheel mate

how much they cost you?

and how will you fit these?

thanks

More poke than viagr
Wheels will look ace mate, Samoose has some for sale as well and i was contemplating getting them.

Cant wait to see the piccies :cool:

ph3 dci100 172 rep
Off Eu-Mania

DSC00547-1.jpg

thats mine:D hehe

i have 8s on the back and 7s on the front!
im gonna get some 8s on the front tho and put 195/40/16s all round for a good stretch but not ott!
i have 195/40s on the rears atm!
im mirror polishing mine and i do like the 928s but i've always been after polished D90's!

As far as adaptors go i have 25mm H&R ones which as far as i know are the only ones that fit straight on a clio without machining out the centre's !however they come with spigot rings that aren't big enough so you'l have to order some 67.1-60.1 spigot rings like i have then jobs a goodun :D

i personally wouldn't run 165/40/16s on a sport cos stretch mite be cool but i'd much prefer a proper sized tyre on a sport then a tyre thats originally made for a smart car just incase one day you decide to put your foot down and the front end floats :S

what size are yours?7j and 8j?
sam

172 & RSi
Wheels should be on next week, just having my adaptors made up this weekend and then need to get the tyres sorted.

Will get pics up as soon as they're on don't worry.

To everyone getting confused, the wheels on samoose's car above are not the same wheels, they're fairly similar but they're D90's, mine are 928's.

Sams are also diamond cut where there are mirror polished, although I believe hes getting them polished from what I've read.

ph3 dci100 172 rep
Wheels should be on next week, just having my adaptors made up this weekend and then need to get the tyres sorted.

Will get pics up as soon as they're on don't worry.

To everyone getting confused, the wheels on samoose's car above are not the same wheels, they're fairly similar but they're D90's, mine are 928's.

Sams are also diamond cut where there are mirror polished, although I believe hes getting them polished from what I've read.

i am indeed polishing them soon :D

u gettin adaptors made?
surely it'd be cheaper/easier to get the H&R's?

you'd better drop it on its ass on your coils once they're fitted cos i dont have coilies so dont have that privalege :(

172 & RSi
Where you get the H&R's from buddy?

I've got someone local who makes them who will make them to the correct centre bores and hes fairly cheap, but will see how much the H&R's are.

The cars already on its arse but willl probably go a bit lower on the front lol.

ph3 dci100 172 rep
Where you get the H&R's from buddy?

I've got someone local who makes them who will make them to the correct centre bores and hes fairly cheap, but will see how much the H&R's are.

The cars already on its arse but willl probably go a bit lower on the front lol.

go on google and buy them direct from H&R!
£105.50 a pair!

172 & RSi
Gave the wheels a quick polish over today and tried them up to the car just to get an idea of how they will look.

Adaptors should be here tommorow :)

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

Let me know what you think.
Cheers