ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheels :D

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Nice mate. Black would have looked good like chils but then it seems to be the done thing at the mo so probs best to steer clear. Maybe when they need a refurb from wacking a curb...;)

The backs borin anyway. I wanna know what the f**k the fronts gunna look like! :D

You despoilered your boot properly?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Not impressed, looked better without tyres.

Take a side picture fatso.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Nice mate. Black would have looked good like chils but then it seems to be the done thing at the mo so probs best to steer clear. Maybe when they need a refurb from wacking a curb...;)

The backs borin anyway. I wanna know what the f**k the fronts gunna look like! :D

You despoilered your boot properly?

lol the rears are just flush with the edge of the top of the arch so they are JUST legal lol...

fronts will be on tomorrow, its like a low rider atm lol, ass up nose down lol

will get the fronts on and clean her and do a propper set of pics on my cam rather than my phone lol.

oh and this is what the whole thing looks like before the rims...

side1.jpg

will get better pics tomorrow :)

ohhh my blitz nur spec r exhaust will be here soon :D more toys lol that will be 2 things on my car with that ar nurburg inspired lol

19042007053.jpg

19042007055.jpg

looks weird from behind lol... love the dish though :D

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Needs 14a lights and debadging...

You gunna kit it eventually?

Oh and is your boot done properly?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
14a lights are GHEY lol :p

i have jdm rear bumper, jdm rear spats and r33gtr skirts to go on it... and no the boot isnt done propperly... its got jdm tyte yo grommits in it lol..

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I like gtr skirts. I had my boot taped but put my spoiler back on. Might take it off again tonight. Looks much better imo.

I need spats bad. Let me have your mud flaps when you put it all on wont you...;)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
like it mate, love 200sx's!

any engine mods?

just a few lol

walbro pump
sard fuel press reg
ik22's
nismo 555cc's
front mount
sunny gtir exhaust housing on turbo
3" straight through exhaust turbo back
solid diff mounts
coilovers
nismo 2 way diff

gotta be more but i cant remember boost is set at 10psi atm just for fuel ecconomy lol, but have had it at 17psi its quick and goes sideways well lol, i have hit the limiter in 5th pleanty of times which is sposed to be 162mph... if you can get traction 0-60 is very quick but its getting and keeping traction that kills it all lol...

mods wise future mods will be to get all the bodywork done as i want, engine wise...

nismo 740cc's
apexi power fc or similar
angelworks engine work lol
blitz nur spec (be here soon)
hks evcIV (new one just come out will be here next month)
garret gt2871 turbo
tommei manifold

then will be interior (removal of most of it lol)

6 point cage
buckets
takata harnesses

and by that time im prob gonna need a new box so prob the z32 gearbox...

oh and i need to get a new headunit as mystepdad wants mine so i said he could buy me a new one lol as long as i have ipod connection im happy lol...

apart from that im not really sure lol, was looking at carbon doors the other weeks but they are 1k ish lol....

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
sunny gtir exhaust housing on turbo

Did that make a difference? I read up about it but there didnt seem to be any firm answer?

dunno when i cracked mine trying to fix it, i got the gtir one... its sposed to spool quicker... im makeing max boost by 2k and it holds lol, its abit annoying on the motorway as you cant really cruise to easy without making boost... but it is possible... wicked for drifting, as u can clutch kick dead easy cos of the boost lol.