ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheels on and photoshop request please

330Ci (Fail)Sport
So got my wheels on this morning. Quite a change from my gloss black Pro Race 1.2s but I really like them.

4827175425_7cd0f0ab62_z.jpg

4827176361_c79eb2368c_z.jpg

I also removed the fogs and cut away my arch liners to aid brake cooling for Snetterton. I didn't want to remove the driver's side completely as it looks like as it protects the cam and aux belt, so kept the passenger side too. CC and horns will be sorted at some point too.

4827783996_61009f1930.png

4827783086_32ee42d277.png

And removed the fogs surrounds as I'm hoping to make some cup racer style ducts. So it's looking a bit odd at the moment.

4827782334_b36de54b36_z.png

Please could someone photoshop the very top pic with wheels in black, anthracite with/without yellow decals please? Any if you're bored, any other colours such as yellow, red, etc... :eek: Thanks to anyone who can help, you'll be rewarded in stars :star:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
So got my wheels on this morning. Quite a change from my gloss black Pro Race 1.2s but I really like them.

4827175425_7cd0f0ab62_z.jpg

Please could someone photoshop the very top pic with wheels in black, anthracite with/without yellow decals please? Any if you're bored, any other colours such as yellow, red, etc... :eek: Thanks to anyone who can help, you'll be rewarded in stars :star:

Looks mint here, would keep them silver myself :D

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Thanks. Will keep them silver for a bit, but I will probably get bored after a few months so will want a change.

ouch, I'd have removed the front arch liners rather than cutting them up. They aren't cheap.

:S really? I've still got the cut outs in one piece. Maybe they could be ghetto fixed back together if needed...

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Cheers Nick, will do for a bit. Weird it took me ages to like my 1.2s, but I loved these as soon as I stood back to take a look.

Sack that carbon canister off! Its blocking a load of air!

Aye, will be sorted, hopefully soon. Just haven't got the energy to even read up about it today.