ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Xbox announced, tonight 18:00PM

Clio 172
I honestly think the playstation is fucked now. With ea jumping in bed, the f**k up of Sonys controller, and I can't think honestly think of one bad point yet.

The cinematics, and lack of real gameplay is pissing me off though. To be expected.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
All game trailers etc. are reserved for E3 in June unfortunately. We won't see much here.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The XBO has everything the PS4 has and more IMO. I've been impressed. The PS4 reveal was absolutely shocking.

DB.

BMW 440i
Is there a predicted launch data?

Pretty excited about this as finally ordering my new Samsung 55" next week and redecorating, will be a nice combo!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Is there a predicted launch data?

Pretty excited about this as finally ordering my new Samsung 55" next week and redecorating, will be a nice combo!

Probably at the end of the reveal. If the EA games are coming out in the next 4 months I'd say the XBO will be around that time too.

Clio 172
Wonder how much it will cost?

You would think they could of got smaller microphones though..

Clio 172
Tbh milf, but it's probably because she's the only women in the room above 90.

Tbh, I don't even know what she is saying, something about stories?

Citroen DS3 DSport
My 360 and PS3 will be binned in favour of this, looks good but I'm sure the TV programme viewing side of it will be lacking in the UK.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Oh ok.

XBO ------------------------------------------------------------------> PS4.

And I'm still buying both.

Having been a ps fan since time began Im programmed to prefer the ps4 over the Xbox. This time however I'm willing to consider either.

but to consider either I need to see more than your opinion :p I see no need to buy both.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Having been a ps fan since time began Im programmed to prefer the ps4 over the Xbox. This time however I'm willing to consider either.

but to consider either I need to see more than your opinion :p I see no need to buy both.

Ditto, but I'm a f*cking idiot when it comes to spending money.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
f**k sake, still no release date

There are hundreds of millions of NFL fans worldwide who care tbf, its a big deal for MS

Call of Doody time, joy :/

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Does anyone play the CoD SP? All I want to know is, is there a button that lets me send acid through the TV into the eyes of 10 year old Americans?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Does anyone play the CoD SP? All I want to know is, is there a button that lets me send acid through the TV into the eyes of 10 year old Americans?

I think that's built into the new controller mate, along with VATS.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah, the gaming side of things of the presentation is poor. It would have been nice even if they'd told us what the capabilities were, even if we didn't understand them.