ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Xbox announced, tonight 18:00PM

Really hope they don't go through with the rumour of not being able to plan preowned games. I'll just end up boycotting Microsoft that way.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
What a load of b****cks the xbox live site is blocked at work :(.

Anyone know any other feeds?

Clio 172
I hope the kinect works this well sitting down. As I don't wana Stand up waving my hands around when I wana change channel.

Looks very good, voice recognition is brilliant. I wonder how it works with live TV? Channels on the xbox?

Ph 1 172
Looks good so far but let's be honest all this tv s**t with the nba stuff and anyother sport for that matter will be us only unless I've missed something (this is Microsoft after all) they will never do this for the premier league.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Looks good so far but let's be honest all this tv s**t with the nba stuff and anyother sport for that matter will be us only unless I've missed something (this is Microsoft after all) they will never do this for the premier league.

NBA stuff is awesome for me!

Bluuuraaaay

DB.

BMW 440i
As cool as it looks, it won't be as compatible with the UK as this presentation. Looks very quick though, instant even.

Clio 172
8Gb ram, 500 fb hard drive, bluray

I'm with DB, we won't have the same level of channels etc, sky won't want a competitor.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
8Gb ram, 500 fb hard drive, bluray

I'm with DB, we won't have the same level of channels etc, sky won't want a competitor.

Wouldn't be surprised if Sky have a finger in the pie in some way. It was rumoured months ago.

DB.

BMW 440i
Also, for example, Im with Virgin and sky isn't an option in my area, and the TV I have my Xbox already has a Virgin HD box, meaning a fair bit is useless.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
It's a day one purchase for me, I think :eek:

Look forward to seeing the games in motion. Hopefully Forza 5 demo.

DB.

BMW 440i
EA sports and Call of Duty. That alone is all an Xbox needs to be worthwhile, f*ck the rest

Suzuki Jimny
Don't care about watching tv, or any of this basketball/soccer rubbish, I want racing games!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Show me GAMES!

1.gif