ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  alien green rs133
welcome to cs, prepare for plenty of pm's wanting you to meet members in dodgey car parks :D

nahh were not all that bad

hope you have a long and clio-full time here at cliosport.net :D

hutchie

SchwepTek™
LOL!

Hello and welcome to CS!

Myself and Justin-172 are the area-reps for the SW and both live in Bristol so speak to us if you want help with anything. ;)

I will add you to the Southwest Mailing List to keep you informed on local meets....

Oh and what shop do you work in? ;) :evil:

You told Daz G that you are trying women again Schweppy? He will be gutted :rasp:

Thought i'd mix it up a bit ;)

same as me, sept im nearly 18 :cool: and my mum has never owned a clio, but yes im looking for a mk1...not easy atm

ds3
cam?! do you know chris webb, ryan hemper..? i found a nice tidy mk1 but it was 5 doors and i am fussy i want 3!

same as me, sept im nearly 18 :cool: and my mum has never owned a clio, but yes im looking for a mk1...not easy atm
your 18 and got a 2.5 v6 vauxhall calibra, insurance cost much lol

its the mothers, very rarely drive it though, sounds better then i walk...

dont know any1 round here im afraid, moved here a few weeks ago!
same, im super fussy!! u looking for a 1.4?
ahh right!
yeh 1.4, black, 3 door, mk1. and in good nick :p not too specific

same, pref 96 cos the interiors gash before but not 97 cos the headlights are horrible, and hopefully silver:) i know a few people thts got mk1s but not willing to sell to me:(

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
how come my 'welcome to cliosport' thread wasnt this long?:(

but yea im in the same boat as you really. 16, cant wait to drive etc etc. might add you on msn;)

hey and welcome:)

Bristol's a nice place, been down there all weekend, sister lives there and i'm applying to go to uni there next year:):cool:

polar metallic veyron
hello blondie

welcome to cs

if you want free professional driving tuition give me a shout;)

see, we are a very friendly lot on here not just pervs

'03 Clio 1.2 Dynamique
:p i'm alright with theory i reckon! i did one when i was 13 and only got two questions wrong. i'm gonna do theory as soon as possible and get drivin as soon as poss too, i'v been waiting for this for like 4 years!

Sounds exactly like me, only i managed to fail by 3 marks on the Hazard perception :banghead: ! Still, passed it on Thursaday and booking my test this week.

Welcome to CS!:D

Family Bus
Oh deary me!

So young and innocent

Cant say I approve of the username tho ;)

Welcome...watch yourself with this lot!

172 cup
Oh deary me!

So young and innocent

Cant say I approve of the username tho ;)

Welcome...watch yourself with this lot!

I were gunna change mine months ago to Blondie but thought nah dont wanna get confused with Gem :rasp: only joking hun.....

Welcome BTW and as many have said watch out. Glad you posted the pic straight off though so you didnt get 100's of CS members asking for pics.:dead:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol at the headboard comment!

Welcome along, was in Bristol a few weeks ago at Oceania, good night out!

Status
Not open for further replies.