ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie checking in!

1999 1.6 RN 3dr Auto
Hi all!

I was directed here by my son, I'm hoping to get involved in some good discussion and also pick up some tips for improving my little Clio.

It's nothing special, just a 1999. 1.6 RN automatic. My wife bought it for me as I'm not able to drive a manual at the moment due to problems with my left leg thanks to an unwanted brain invader!
I do have an Astra Sport tucked away in my garage but sadly, don't think I'll be driving it any time soon. My wife drives an old Espace which has been a loyal workhorse since 2006. We've also had a few R5's R21's a R11 Turbo and a R25 V6. My favourite though was my beloved black Fuego Turbo. But that was in another life, way back when before wife and kids came along!

So sorry for the rambling first post, I'm still retraining my brain! :S

Welcome to the club :) it sounds like quite a collection you've had over the years - do you have any photos?

1999 1.6 RN 3dr Auto
Thanks peeps!

I do have photos locked away somewhere. Will certainly hunt them down when I'm feeling a bit more lively!