ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BlackGold 182 Full Fat Project - OEMish

BG Clio 182 - Recaro
When taking them off il just pop to the shop round the corner and pick some up

Dont particullary know what i want to do next

Ive got my dash bits & inserts with spray shack at the moment been done original colour but want it highly laquered

I have been looking in to a set of cooksports but i dont know :/ i dont want to ruin the ride of the car so im a bit edgey on buying a set

Ordered my self a DA polisher so il be giving her a good detail in the next few weeks, when its dried up

BG Clio 182 - Recaro
Just had a look at your thread, looks cracking!!

Ive been looking into some turini's want the cup ones though

BG Clio 182 - Recaro
Decided to keep the car due to needing extra funds for the car I would like so think il keep the car for another year

Was at curborough sprint track on the weekend and have got a little bug to want to get into sprinting

for the future I am looking at purchasing a new splitter from wests Renault and then maybe refurbishing the suspension with all new dampers and springs

Does anyone know who can take a look at a set of recaro seats - very stiff to put back and a rattle on the passenger seat

​Cheers