ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from cornwall

clio 172 53 plate
Hi, Just thought i would introduce myself. my name is Phill and i live in sunny cornwall (well not that sunny)

I have just recently got my hands on a 53 plate 172 with 77k on the clock and full service history. I swapped my subaru impreza 1999 plate for my clio i think i got quite a good deal. At first i really missed my scooby but a few weeks down the line and im really pleased with the swap, i love this little car i never thought i would but i cant believe how much fun it is and how well it handles!.

So far the Clio has coilovers 17' alloys in white, k tec exhaust and a air filter. I will be getting rid of the 17s and i would like to fit some 15s or 16s standard clio ones really, shame as the 17 are brand new!!

so if anyone has any standard wheels laying around give me a shout.

Thanks Phill

Hi Phil welcome to Cliosport

where abouts in cornwall? there is a fair few of us around in the devon / cornwall area

there is a membes list in the local meets section, add your name to it if you fancy attending any local meets ect
i will pm you when ther is one on if your on the list

get some pics up of the car

cheers

chris

clio 172 53 plate
Hi Phil welcome to Cliosport

where abouts in cornwall? there is a fair few of us around in the devon / cornwall area

there is a membes list in the local meets section, add your name to it if you fancy attending any local meets ect
i will pm you when ther is one on if your on the list

get some pics up of the car

cheers

chris

Nice one Chris i will add my name. sounds good mate. pics on the way

clio 172 53 plate
015.jpg

I was going to wait until i have new wheels before posting, but hey at least you will be able to see the progress.