ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie Intro

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

And once married to Gail Porter? Welcome to the club mate ...

... CS that is since Ive never been married to Gail :cry:

what a wierd forum, can only post a certain number of times in an hour...

Nah im not married to Gail Porter lol thats another Dan Hipgrave, were probably related in some way though....

How do you know the last owner only had my car 5 months?? What else can you tell me, as im a bit suspicious about my cars history....

Yeh its a nasty dent, according to the previous owner it was kicked by vandals, gonna get it sorted soon and then the cars back to being mint both inside and out, then gotta get the gearbox sorted.

Cheers for the comments guys :D

Quote: Originally posted by dan-hipgrave on 04 July 2005

Nah im not married to Gail Porter lol thats another Dan Hipgrave, were probably related in some way though....

How do you know the last owner only had my car 5 months?? What else can you tell me, as im a bit suspicious about my cars history....

Yeh its a nasty dent, according to the previous owner it was kicked by vandals, gonna get it sorted soon and then the cars back to being mint both inside and out, then gotta get the gearbox sorted.

Aye, we believe you...

Sing us a song?

Not a Clio

what a wierd forum, can only post a certain number of times in an hour...Nah im not married to Gail Porter lol thats another Dan Hipgrave, were probably related in some way though....How do you know the last owner only had my car 5 months?? What else can you tell me, as im a bit suspicious about my cars history....Yeh its a nasty dent, according to the previous owner it was kicked by vandals, gonna get it sorted soon and then the cars back to being mint both inside and out, then gotta get the gearbox sorted.Cheers for the comments guys :D

Can only tell you what the vehicle data check shows:

Manufacturer Renault
Model CLIO 16V
Body type 3 door hatchback
Colour Blue
Fuel type Petrol
Date manufactured 31 December 1994
Number of previous owners 2
Last owner change 22 February 2005

oook this gets wierder. Basically, before when i did a check on the car online, using VIN plate, it says the number is incorrect, and im very sure the previous owner said it was 2 owners, but same one for the last five years?!

So basically, in a newbie to the site, ive bought a nicked Clio, that needs a new gearbox, oh and the previous owner has yet to send off the logbook due to being busy at work :eek:

Beetle

Quote: Originally posted by _simon_ on 04 July 2005

Manufacturer Renault
Model CLIO 16V
Colour Blue
Fuel type Petrol
Last owner change 22 February 2005
did you check that for free? whereabouts if so, the only ones i can find are for about £30!

Not a Clio

Quote: Originally posted by Scott1987 on 04 July 2005
Quote: Originally posted by _simon_ on 04 July 2005Quote: Originally posted by dan-hipgrave on 04 July 2005 what a wierd forum, can only post a certain number of times in an hour...Nah im not married to Gail Porter lol thats another Dan Hipgrave, were probably related in some way though....How do you know the last owner only had my car 5 months?? What else can you tell me, as im a bit suspicious about my cars history....Yeh its a nasty dent, according to the previous owner it was kicked by vandals, gonna get it sorted soon and then the cars back to being mint both inside and out, then gotta get the gearbox sorted.Cheers for the comments guys :D
[/QUOTE]

Manufacturer Renault
Model CLIO 16V
Colour Blue
Fuel type Petrol
Last owner change 22 February 2005[/QUOTE]did you check that for free? whereabouts if so, the only ones i can find are for about £30!

Thats the RAC one mate... free to everyone.

You have to register (free) then go into the "My RAC" bit.

http://www.rac.co.ukRAC