ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie on here - Petrol Blue 182 owner!

FF 182 Petrol Blue
Hi All,

Some may know me of Williams Clio fame and an owner of some pretty decent Williams' in my time.... well I have now come over to the dark side and have purchased a full fat 182 in petrol blue.

The values of 182's have reached such a level that they are now soooo attractive!

My car I think has been owned by member son here - WL04 HXS.

It needs some tlc but is in pretty good condition overall.... first thing is getting the belts done, once that is sorted and the roads dry up, looking forward to some fun!

Cheers all!

FF 182 Petrol Blue
Thanks guys!

Plenty of pics of my Williams' over time.... did a full resto on Williams 1 - 0425 which won a lot of awards... Will post some pics over the coming days and as the new 182 gets my tlc treatment! :)

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
That car was owned by someone previously on here. I saw it on ebay recently with the OSR quarter damaged. Be great to see it out back to former glory.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Welcome!

Any photos of the 182 and previous cars? :)

Thanks guys!

Plenty of pics of my Williams' over time.... did a full resto on Williams 1 - 0425 which won a lot of awards... Will post some pics over the coming days and as the new 182 gets my tlc treatment! :)

Welcome, any pics of previous and of the 182!? Love clio Williams :)

Would really help on here if people read all the posts before asking stuff :p

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
That would be my old one!

Very solid engine if its how I left it. Whatever you do, don't get rid of the ECU map on it!

FF 182 Petrol Blue
Thanks for your comments guys! Did think it had been owned on here by someone before - rest assured it is in good hands! Interesting that it has been "tweaked" as it does seem fast and I left a disgruntled 197 at the lights in a small race the other day! The damaged three-quarter panel is getting sorted in the next couple of weeks... Will keep you updated of progress.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
One of the first cars live mapped by Superchips, which was in the service history when I sold it. If you'd like any more information just say. I'd also be interested if you ever decide to sell.

FF 182 Petrol Blue
One of the first cars live mapped by Superchips, which was in the service history when I sold it. If you'd like any more information just say. I'd also be interested if you ever decide to sell.

Interested in anything further you had on the car. Receipt for remap is in the pack I got with it. What power gains did you get with it? Car has just had a major overhall mechanically - it drives very well! currently in the bodyshop getting the rear panel sorted.

FF 182 Petrol Blue
welcome over Darren, enjoy the 182, good cars but imo not a patch on a mk1 ;)

Hey Coops! I'm loving the 182 tbh - much more what I'm after now in terms of a toy just to enjoy! Steering feel and is not a patch on a Williams but I needed to move on....!! hopefully see you on the 19th May at Bedford.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Hey Coops! I'm loving the 182 tbh - much more what I'm after now in terms of a toy just to enjoy! Steering feel and is not a patch on a Williams but I needed to move on....!! hopefully see you on the 19th May at Bedford.

Christ

I can imagine Leigh is right chuffed with you for bringing that thing to have to colour match ;) loooool!

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Should be easy. I had nearly half the car resprayed and i'm guessing you haven't noticed that!