ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie Thread

206 gti
Helloooo :)

Just thought i'd post up a quick newbie thread.

Im dan, an estate agent from the sunny town of guildford :). Im the regional leader from www.frenchsportsclub.com for the surrey area, damo pointed me over here to have a looksie. i currently drive a vtr. Bit slow and tbh, an absolute dog of a car!

Im looking to buy a 172, prob a mk1 as they seem to be alot cheaper than the mk2 for not alot less. Reason for the move to a clio is they are quicker and there is one buzzing about guildford that i really have fallen in love with :)

anywho, im sure ill meet a few of you people at french car show and about.

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
welcome.gif

Enjoy Cliosport.

206 gti
hpc2??????

Well i work in guildford, on the worplesdon road! I actually live in camberley but am never there.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
house price crash 2 ;) you should know all about it being an estate agent! :)

206 gti
i just call it a house price crash lol. Who knows, been due for ages and hasn't come! Will the government ever let it happen??? they make shoit loads out of stamp duty!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
f**k me, an estate agent who thinks a crash is possible! ;) :D

206 gti
Cheers everyone, i will be buying one before october. Thats when 2 years no claims will come into force :D