ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Sport 172
Hi guys - newbie checking in.

My names Ben, I'm 24 from Somerset. Just picked up my new '03 172 today after owning a tatty old focus for the last 4 years, safe to say it's putting a big smile on my face.

It's completely standard, 53k on the clock, just had cambelt/water pump and dephaser done. Few little dings but overall very happy with it

4e3ebuhu.jpg

zyza4e3u.jpg

e8a8a7ys.jpg

Forum looks wicked, looking forward to learning plenty

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Welcome to the forum :) looks like a very tidy car you've bought there! Unusual to see one totally standard these days.

Clio Sport 172
Welcome to the forum :) looks like a very tidy car you've bought there! Unusual to see one totally standard these days.

Thanks mate. I have a small suspicion it may have a stealth exhaust on it as it is does burble a lot more than I thought (which is a good thing, sounds great), or are they like that as standard?

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Thanks mate. I have a small suspicion it may have a stealth exhaust on it as it is does burble a lot more than I thought (which is a good thing, sounds great), or are they like that as standard?

Not sure to be honest, my 1.2 certainly isn't ;)