ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newby

just thougfht id say hi, been browsing the forum for a few weeks but never registered. iv got a supercharged clio 16v converted by dimma, with full cream leather interior and many mods to suit the conversion. peak power approx 230bhp and very fast:), and in excellent condition thanks to myself:)

will race you anytrime 2 live, where you from? im from manchester, am currently lowering compression due to a raise in boost. hoping to see around 270 horses, traction is poor in 1st and 2nd, but its controllable, have lost power steering but its ok once im moving due to supercharger. 17" wheels help the cause tho:)

i was really considering doing this to mine. but what is it like with no power steering now?? and what advantages/ disadvantages have u found?