ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next engine mod?

M

mini-valver

I completely forgot about the OMP. Much prefer the look of the tail pipe too, proper slaggy!

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
I've got the OMP fitted, it's pretty loud and it's getting louder and louder lol. Quite raspy too, only getting a few pops at the moment.

Ben, went out to get vids last night but they came out s**t, will post some pics up later and hopefully try and get a good vid too.

f**ked ph1 172
The quality of mine is poor, the design of the rear hanger is even worse and the way the pipe is joined to the rear box is shocking.

Ah, glad its not just me who thinks that. I didn't want to say it just incase there was other things i hadn't spotted

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
The quality of mine is poor, the design of the rear hanger is even worse and the way the pipe is joined to the rear box is shocking.

Agree on the centre to rear box join, mine looked shocking!!!!!

DSC01313.jpg

Hope rich wont mind, but a little pic of the OMP fitted to his, as he said not the best pic, but i like :)

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
I like it :)

Damn youtube, can't see it at work!

Absolutely love mine! Tunnels ftw! :D

Have you found you've lost a bit of the 5k kick? Definately picks up better lower down the revs and smoothens out the power band.

Would be interested to know what it registers on a dB meter...

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Ah right. I actually have a tunnel vid in DVD quality :eek: just need to get it off my mates cam.

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
I wouldnt bother personally mate, the wrap holds moisture which could reduce the lifespan of it. Could get it coated though I guess?