ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Next Gen/PC] GTA V

I'm with you on this one. It was such a poor port and really wanted at least 3 cores so folks with high-end dual core machines at the time (me...) were getting s**t on by the cheap AMD triple core machines. Still, once the modding community got ahold of it GTA4 really looked immense. It still does.
Hopefully with it being optimised on the new consoles we should see a good PC port this time.

Yep, that and the fact new consoles are the same architecture, so we really shouldn't see any optimizations really required tbh.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
I've just Pre-ordered through Tesco Direct using this code TDX-PYXM to get £5.00 off purchase.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Watched the latest trailer on TV earlier, looks so good. I've not been able to play it for a while because I sold my Xbox 360 and purchased a PS4, I can't wait to get my hands on it again. I had a dispatch alert from Amazon earlier today for Tuesday delivery but I'm secretly hoping it comes Monday.

I got my copy for 25! :)
Tesco clubcard vouchers double on this online. So worth checking it out if your a Tesco shopper.

Your voucher values work in realtime online, you don't need to wait for the vouchers in post.
So go do a big food shop, fill your car's up with petrol and then go online and get it even cheaper [emoji13]

I had £7 vouchers (boosted makes 14) combined with the other £5 off online orders = bargain!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Watched the latest trailer on TV earlier, looks so good. I've not been able to play it for a while because I sold my Xbox 360 and purchased a PS4, I can't wait to get my hands on it again. I had a dispatch alert from Amazon earlier today for Tuesday delivery but I'm secretly hoping it comes Monday.
What's your ps4 addy ben? Few of us on here had a good laugh on the ps3 copy

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I got my copy for 25! :)
Tesco clubcard vouchers double on this online. So worth checking it out if your a Tesco shopper.

Your voucher values work in realtime online, you don't need to wait for the vouchers in post.
So go do a big food shop, fill your car's up with petrol and then go online and get it even cheaper [emoji13]

I had £7 vouchers (boosted makes 14) combined with the other £5 off online orders = bargain!

And then use them again at the self service checkout, instore lol ;)

Change your location to India, and the payment location to an Indian address there is info in the horizon 2 thread copied from banther,s post in the Fifa thread. If you haven't found it by later I'll have a look :)

Ciio 200
Change your location to India, and the payment location to an Indian address there is info in the horizon 2 thread copied from banther,s post in the Fifa thread. If you haven't found it by later I'll have a look :smile:

I think they've stopped this now (Google PBR9002) unless you have gifts card in the local currency.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Some not bad deals/prices over on CDKeys for download codes. Sunset Overdrive- £37, Forza 5- £22.90 (Very tempted), Assassin's Creed Unity- £31.49, TitanFall- £24.99.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
No it's not out yet? Unless people have received it early or done the above.

Hoping they will open it a day or so early like Forza!!

exclusives-54683f81d619f.jpg

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I best get the returning content, I had it on Xbox 360 before and now I'm getting it on PS4. I hope it's connected to the Rockstar social club rather than the gamertag/console.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Quite tempted by this now. Not really played any properly since vice city and a bit of san andreas.

Mini JCW
Think i'll borrow the missus' nail of a 206 and get to Asda for the midnight launch tonight.

Anyone else getting this on PS4?

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Looks to be loads of changes, depends how much you enjoyed it tbh!

Seems like theyre adding in a lot of content (probably outside of the story)
Ah ok. I should do some reading up. Would be a good christmas game. I enjoyed the first one although thought it was a little short. Didn't enjoy the multiplayer so shipped it on.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Mine's showing dispatched, along with Far Cry 4 :smile:. I can't wait to see what the increased player numbers, traffic and first person bring to the game. And fingers crossed for lenient bad sports pool early on :smilingimp:.

Last edited: