ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Next Gen/PC] GTA V

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah u can play them on any profile on the Xbox. I've got all the recovery details too so no security issues either

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
You buy a code / xbox account - they give you the details and you download the game.

From what I've read online, you remove the account and it's yours. Just need to try and change the password of the account ASAP to avoid any issues.

If it doesn't work then I'll just get a CD version ;)

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I haven't really played many missions on next gen. I get too distracted and start sprinting into fat people/women to knock them over. Try it. You will laugh.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I haven't really played many missions on next gen. I get too distracted and start sprinting into fat people/women to knock them over. Try it. You will laugh.

Was punching people yesterday for 5 mins lol, you can punch them far away. It quit amusing like just like the commando pro on MW2 lol

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Was punching people yesterday for 5 mins lol, you can punch them far away. It quit amusing like just like the commando pro on MW2 lol
Yeah same, I've been running around punching everyone once. After about 2 mins I had a massive group of people chasing me LOL.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Went to transfer my online character across and forgot how much money I had...oh hi $25,211,203 LOL

Reactions: Sam

dk

911 GTS Cab
are there not many people playing this?
thought there'd be more people talking about it, the graphics, the first person view?
i get back today so mine should be waiting for me, but I'm really excited, should i be?

Cayman S Edition 1
Another 1GB update this morning:(

Hate to imagine how many hours I've spent on this game so far. Seriously addictive and brilliant. Love the way you can switch between characters as well.

SQ5
Have a lot of people not played this on X360 or PS3?

Just remember the issues that were had originally when it was released. It'll be sorted, Rockstar are fairly active in sorting stuff.

...I'm really excited, should i be?

Yes and no. Graphics are of course better, and the first person mode is nice (although very flawed), but if you have played the original to death, you may not find much incentive to do it all again once the novelty wears off.

I'm glad I bought it again just to experience it at its best, but I doubt I will invest much time in it. The FPS mode us in many ways a let down. It's more immersive and generally better to play, but it's also heavy, slow and sticky, with inconsistent weighting and responsiveness. It definitely doesn't feel like a regular FPS.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
5aKFx06vXkeg8T1-KxyFuA_0_0.jpg

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I had a quick go online earlier but was put into a lobby on my own and that soon got boring.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Seems to be doing this a lot when there are people online. Had to put myself in the DMZ and it worked fine.
It's quite annoying having to mess about to get a game. Fancy some online sessions in the week mate?

1.8 Civic EX
So having not played the 360 version, I'm now up to 25% (according to the save file) on the xbox one version.

Graphically it is impressive.
Flying is a complete ballache (especially the stunt courses)
Story seems to be pretty good so far, although potentially a bit short? Yet to be seen....
I like the subtle references to previous GTA games.
Not tried the first person view properly yet, switched to it, felt weird so switched straight back.
The whole setting up of heists etc is great (although I've only done the one so assume there are more to come?)
The language is shocking, more so than previous games, in fact its so bad its borderline puting me off playing it (maybe I'm just getting old). I don't mind bad language but it's almost every other word to the point it gets a bit tedious.
Trying to be stealthy seems a bit hit and miss, even when hunting.

All in all though, I don't think its as great as I was expecting/the hype would lead you to believe, just another GTA game but with better graphics. In saying that, it's much better than IV as that really was poor.

(yet to try online properly)

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
So having not played the 360 version, I'm now up to 25% (according to the save file) on the xbox one version.

Graphically it is impressive.
Flying is a complete ballache (especially the stunt courses)
Story seems to be pretty good so far, although potentially a bit short? Yet to be seen....
I like the subtle references to previous GTA games.
Not tried the first person view properly yet, switched to it, felt weird so switched straight back.
The whole setting up of heists etc is great (although I've only done the one so assume there are more to come?)
The language is shocking, more so than previous games, in fact its so bad its borderline puting me off playing it (maybe I'm just getting old). I don't mind bad language but it's almost every other word to the point it gets a bit tedious.
Trying to be stealthy seems a bit hit and miss, even when hunting.

All in all though, I don't think its as great as I was expecting/the hype would lead you to believe, just another GTA game but with better graphics. In saying that, it's much better than IV as that really was poor.

(yet to try online properly)

I've only heard good things about first person view so far. It's the main reason I'll be buying it. What was weird about it?

Clio 1.2 16v
1st person feels very jerky when running around, i'ts not as smooth as 3rd person, its great for switching to and punching people but not to play through entire missions

1.8 Civic EX
No offence but your review just makes it seem like you're not very good at it.

Haha! I can assure you that's not the case. All I mentioned that may give that impression is the flying and stealth which are hardly the games main element/gameplay style.

It is a good game and I am enjoying it, its just not as good as I was expecting.

I've only heard good things about first person view so far. It's the main reason I'll be buying it. What was weird about it?

It just felt wrong for the type of game that GTA is. Trying to make it something that it isn't.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Getting annoyed with the online issues i'm having. Everytime I go online, there is no one else showing on the map and when I try to do a race/deathmatch etc, it goes to connects and then tells me there is an error and puts me back into story mode.