ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Next Gen/PC] GTA V

1st person feels very jerky when running around, i'ts not as smooth as 3rd person, its great for switching to and punching people but not to play through entire missions

Try switching off head bobbing in the options. It helps reduce this sensation.

SQ5
There is a lot more pedestrians about now, driving past a coffee shop and every seat outside is full. More cars too.

Also nice seeing the DLC cars on the road as they weren't before.

AG 200 cup
Anyone know were to get the 1million preorder credits from. I've put the code in but it's not in any bank account.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Code is in the game box. When you enter the code / scan the QR code, initially nothing seems to happen. Mine arrived when I turned the game back on the following day.

Where is it? I really want to fly it.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417025403.446592.jpg

In a cave in here, need a boat to get to it, it's locked though

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
yeah they is more people on this gen, cars too. i think the people move more realistic. I only got 500k too on Frankin

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I noticed one near the Michael gets stoned mission?

I need to start planning heist but must remember to do the shares correctly this time. :(

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've had a hooker but not on ps4. You can pay for bj and other stuff iirc the more you pay the more works lol. Went home with one of the lap dancers the other day like a boss lol

SQ5
I noticed one near the Michael gets stoned mission?

I need to start planning heist but must remember to do the shares correctly this time. :(

Just started the assassination missions, trying to get the timings and stuff right is a ball ache on ones waiting a few days and saving multiple time.

Ph 1 172
Does anyone know when the rail gun becomes avaliable to purchase ??? Did a bit of work on the stock market yesterday.. $1 billion dollars or more for each character... Happy days bought everything now

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
In terms of the stock market, what should you buy, and when? I know that through the single player game, there are points when you should invest and it stands to make you a LOT of money.

SQ5
The only way to make decent money on stocks is competing the Storyline by only doing the Hotel Assassination with Lester/Franklin as you need to do it to progress.

Then when you have your final heist money do the assassination missions so you have $40m to invest.

Ph 1 172
Can make lots of money on the bawsaq..... I made all my money with Franklin and Michael legit....Trevor on the other hand was made via the lifeinvader stocks... For some reason straight after that mission if you buy as much stock as you can and then sell it instantly you literally double your money. 5 mins later 2billion in the bank. I usually wouldn't ever do something like that but I've already completed it once on the 360 so just dicking around just trying to get all the missions done so all the weapons are available. I need the rail gun lol

SQ5
How did you have $1 billion before the life invader mission? You can't even use Trevor before that mission can you?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Got this today so gunna try it out shortly. Be a big change from vice city the last gta game I played properly lol.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I was towing smart cars down the freeway and swinging them about at high speed last night lol.

Then just tried to tow everything.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Anyone having trouble with online? For the past 4 days or so I've been online on my own, no matter what I do?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Is there a trick to getting cars saved in the safehouse? Bit gutted that I spent a fortune tuning a car and its vanished :(.

Cayman S Edition 1
Is there a trick to getting cars saved in the safehouse? Bit gutted that I spent a fortune tuning a car and its vanished 😧.
Park it in the garage at your safe house then save your game. Or buy a large garage that allows you to store 4 cars in it.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Did that and it was there after but not there now after I used it. I've now bought a garage and also one of the tuning garages so get free upgrades now anyway.

Don't understand the stock market stuff either. I bought some and tried to sell when it was at a higher value and only got what I paid for it.

Cayman S Edition 1
Did that and it was there after but not there now after I used it. I've now bought a garage and also one of the tuning garages so get free upgrades now anyway.

Don't understand the stock market stuff either. I bought some and tried to sell when it was at a higher value and only got what I paid for it.
I tend to buy life invader stocks when they're around 1.80. Will easily double my money each time and have quickly got up to $20 million. Seems the fastest option aside from putting money on the stocks related to the Assassin missions.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I tend to buy life invader stocks when they're around 1.80. Will easily double my money each time and have quickly got up to $20 million. Seems the fastest option aside from putting money on the stocks related to the Assassin missions.

Is the stock market available in GTA online?