ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Next Gen/PC] GTA V

Titanium 182
Constantly haha! Keep doing it on stairs too! Backing off the story line now and just exploring the city a lot. Does anyone know which apartment I should buy? And for which character? Should I just choose the one I think I will play the most after I finish the story line?

Titanium 182
Mine plays a lot smoother after the patch, I've not dipped below 50fps now and I have my textures of high. For me, the GTA V Launcher was really slowing my game down, I checked task manager and it was taking 35% CPU in the background.

Titanium 182
I haven't been able to play! I get all the way to the first mandatory driving mission and then I get a connection error... too many screens and loading time to be bothered about it atm. Will wait until they sort it (I'm not the only one apparently). Are you playing through Steam?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I haven't been able to play! I get all the way to the first mandatory driving mission and then I get a connection error... too many screens and loading time to be bothered about it atm. Will wait until they sort it (I'm not the only one apparently). Are you playing through Steam?

Yup via Steam and Ye the loading screens are annoying!

Titanium 182
Finally got in last night! Seemed to be dominated by people driving around in fully bulletproofed cars lol. Think they need to sort this out tbh, especially with how easy the aiming is on PC, you don't stand a chance!

2014 Focus Titanium
Finally got in last night! Seemed to be dominated by people driving around in fully bulletproofed cars lol. Think they need to sort this out tbh, especially with how easy the aiming is on PC, you don't stand a chance!
Sticky bombs, rocket lauinchers and grenades sort that :D

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
Online is an absolute riot. So much fun.
Bulletproofing on cars is pretty OP at the moment though, as mentioned. Even with homing rockets I was struggling to make a dent in their stupidly armoured cars.
Heist's are damn good fun, having to co-ordinate with your team etc. Much better than I expected them to be!

Titanium 182
I need to add some more people to play with to be honest. Every attempt at a game mode I played resulted in everyone leaving! Or just being solo heroes with no team work!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
One thing that annoys me is there seems to be no Social Club client, so any account adding etc is only in the game - annoying if you want to just ASK someone if they want a game.

You can do it online, but yeh hardly ideal. I'm normally just chatting on Steam with people tbh.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I may have to purchase this on PC. My gaming rig should smash this. Finally a reason for building it in the first place :smile:

The modding scene for this game should be incredible.

Should my PC be able to play this no problems at all on high settings?

* Intel Core i5 4670K Quad Core Retail CPU (Socket 1150, 3.40GHz, 6MB, Haswell, 84W)
* Asus Z87-PRO USB 3.0 Motherboard (4x DDR3, ATX, 2x PCI Express 3.0/2.0, Intel, Wi-Fi)
* Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB SATA 6Gb/s 7200rpm 3.5 Inch Internal Hard Drive
* Samsung 840 EVO 120GB 2.5 inch Basic SATA Solid State Drive
* EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX780 Superclocked ACX Cooler 3GB GDDR5 Graphics Card
* 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair DDR3 Vengeance Jet Black Low Profile, PC3-12800 (1600)

Reactions: AK

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
For those that didn't play this on console...

Think my mate has this version, need to go see how it looks!

DCi
I may have to purchase this on PC. My gaming rig should smash this. Finally a reason for building it in the first place :smile:

The modding scene for this game should be incredible.

Should my PC be able to play this no problems at all on high settings?

* Intel Core i5 4670K Quad Core Retail CPU (Socket 1150, 3.40GHz, 6MB, Haswell, 84W)
* Asus Z87-PRO USB 3.0 Motherboard (4x DDR3, ATX, 2x PCI Express 3.0/2.0, Intel, Wi-Fi)
* Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB SATA 6Gb/s 7200rpm 3.5 Inch Internal Hard Drive
* Samsung 840 EVO 120GB 2.5 inch Basic SATA Solid State Drive
* EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX780 Superclocked ACX Cooler 3GB GDDR5 Graphics Card
* 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair DDR3 Vengeance Jet Black Low Profile, PC3-12800 (1600)
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Getting constant crashes now in story mode after whatever patch appeared today. I'm not even going to bother entertaining downloading 65gig again.

There's a garage tool out now that changes what cars/planes etc are in your garage. Shame it's for online 😧 couldn't be bothered to try and make money to buy a online garage to test.

This is due out soon though!

Last edited:
  Titanium 182
I have purpously come off it for a bit, I was coming home from work and not leaving it until about 11pm! Managed to log about 28 hours so far, mega addictive

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
My game decided it wouldn't let me past a certain point in the story. Going to reinstall and try again. Rockstar are f**king awful for bug fixing so I'm not holding my breath as to whether it'll actually work

2014 Focus Titanium
My game decided it wouldn't let me past a certain point in the story. Going to reinstall and try again. Rockstar are f**king awful for bug fixing so I'm not holding my breath as to whether it'll actually work
Normally I would agree but there have been 3 updates in the first two weeks which has really impressed me.

Titanium 182
It wasn't the point before the heist was it? Not sure of the name but it's the one where you steal a sub? My game was right before this mission and I had completed every available mission and it just wouldn't trigger. I had saved at a bed 13 times (to be precise!) and was about to give up when I finally got the phone call carrying it on. Very odd...

Oh im on that mission now, got the sub and chopper, think im waiting for the trigger as ive got to do missions with the other 2 first. May wait out a bit then.

Anyway
uAkxHeR.gif

It wasn't the point before the heist was it? Not sure of the name but it's the one where you steal a sub? My game was right before this mission and I had completed every available mission and it just wouldn't trigger. I had saved at a bed 13 times (to be precise!) and was about to give up when I finally got the phone call carrying it on. Very odd...

Just done that one, pretty good - I remember it from the PS3.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Just got this on PS4. Quite sh*t but will get used to it. My PSN ID is iPhooni if anyone fancies a game sometime!